The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSPAM

21 5608
qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

This is a thread devoted to my new society the Society for the Promotion of the Awareness of Monster rights or SPAM for short. That was the best acronym I could think of on the spot.

It was inspired by the game Monster Castle Defense which is a new take on the whole humans go kill monster nest generic game idea by reversing it. It reminded me of this video. Anyway I'm interested in seeing what discussions might be caused by this and also how many people will see my thread and think it is spam and report it to a moderator.

• 21 Replies
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Wow,at first I thought that this was a thread about spam.Change the title.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

When I got on this forum I thought this was some kind of rally against spam, but now I see two dudes are duking it out about how one of them is a tool, and the rest are talking about what defines a monster.

For the record, Monsters are only a concept that has a set of requirements. You don't have to look ugly to be a monster, and you can be human. What really matters is if you are a heartless, soulless creature who gives no regards to the laws of humanity and nature.

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

^^|W|ell what I'd thought of when I made the thread was the kind of monsters you get in old fashioned adventure games and RPGs

Change the title. It is extremely misleading. Ask a mod, please, just do it.

If it was called Society for the Promotion of Awareness of Monster rights ten a lot less people would look. If you see a thread called spam which is not locked you feel curious and look at it.

Who's to say a monster isn't homosapien?

Well you know traditionally monsters should have fur or an exoskeleton and giant teeth and clas although I guess Hitler could be called a monster.

You expect people to READ??? I know SOMEONE will mistake it. I just suggested he changes the acronym around.

A mod would read before locking and would probably delete theor spammy posts. Also it is a nice acronym

People are stronger than you, smarter than you, and all around perfect. Are you going to try to take them down? It'd be rather stupid to try.

Generally you can have all rounders who are relatively good in everything and people who are realluy good in one thing but not much else but a really good all rounder is pretty rare in my experience.

People still try, I mean Nerds rule the world :P Look at Bill Gates, but everyone insults him and brings him down. Justin Beiber is hated by 99% of men, if you knew her personally you wouldn't insult them. But because she has a whole load of money, fame and your girlfriend, you start calling him a woman just to bring him down :P

Well I hate beiber because he can't sing and I find it annoying that someone like him could be so famous. And I personally respect Bill Gates.
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

When I got on this forum I thought this was some kind of rally against spam, but now I see two dudes are duking it out about how one of them is a tool, and the rest are talking about what defines a monster.
WIN! ;D Anyways, now to stop that ;D Why would I stop killin' monsters? it's fun... and yeah I thought it was about spam (⪠spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, â&ordf So who's for monster rights? ;D
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I agree with GhostofMatrix at the top. I thought that this thread was to write posts that you spam on.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

The title is rather misleading, but like it was said earlier, you would understand if you keep reading. This monster discussion could go back and forth forever in an endless debate. there are so many examples of both human, and non-human monsters.

Showing 16-21 of 21