The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernMy teacher is crazy.

15 2345
Punkin81998
Punkin81998
36 posts
Nomad

I have a teacher in orchestra named Mr. walker. he makes so many stupid rules like absolutely no talking. if he think think your talking he asks you if your talking and if you answer no he will automatically disagree with you. even if your telling the truth. also recently people have been stealing stuff and he blames us sixth graders even though we didn't do it. we said check the seventh and eight graders but he said they were to mature and they would know better. that is age discrimination. now he keeps bugging us to confess but we didn't do it. What should we do?

• 15 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Nod your head no if he asks you.

Become 7th/8th graders, steal stuff, and blame it on the 6th graders.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What I find funny is that there's a Moderator on AG that's named Mr. Walker.

Well, I'd suggest going to your school principle about this. And about the seventh and eight graders being mature part, not all of them are mature.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Right now, I'm wondering if MrWalker is a teacher...

He reminds me of my school's band teacher, even though they don't share a name.

And about the seventh and eight graders being mature part, not all of them are mature.

Oh, boy. So true.

Anyway, I'd recommend asking your school's Principal. Seems to be the best option to handle this.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Mr. walker

Found him
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Anyway, I'd recommend asking your school's Principal. Seems to be the best option to handle this.

You know what the problem is, you went into an orchestra class in the sixth grade. that was my problem anyway. my teacher Mrs. wohrley snapped right at the last six weeks of my freshman year. she ranted on about how we weren't very mature no matter what grade we were. my advice: only take orchestra one year in highschool and then sever all of your ties to the class. Maybe your highschool experience will be better, but I highly doubt that.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Coming from a school full of rednecks, jocks, and just-plain-dumb people, 90% of my grade did not become mature until 11th grade, their Junior year. The other 10 percent, about 30 people, remained immature and were later committing misdemeanors after graduation. I don't know how it is for your classes but take it from me: middle school is definitely not in the maturity range. 7th and 8th graders are just as likely to be immature as the 6th graders, if not more, because their wits are developing and nearing a spike.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

The truth that Seventh and Eighth graders are even more immature than sixth graders

Hey! I find that highly offensive. :P

I guess that I should've added the immaturity part to my previous post. Why didn't I?

/rhetorical question
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

guys, as rule nobody is really mature until they're 23... unless they've stuffed a major tragedy as a kid.

anyway, be careful talking about people, especially mentioning names. anything you write in public is viewable by that person you're talking about.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

absolutely no talking

That should always be a rule in class...

he asks you if your talking and if you answer no he will automatically disagree with you

It's called a rhetorical question.

sixth graders

If your in 6th grade, doesn't that make you 12 years old?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If your in 6th grade, doesn't that make you 12 years old?

Her profile has her age as 13. When I was in sixth grade there were a few 13 year olds.
as rule nobody is really mature until they're 23...

You don't have to be a certain age to have a certain maturity level...
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Her profile has her age as 13. When I was in sixth grade there were a few 13 year olds.

That could be because if you set it below 13 it won't let you make an account. She is 13 though because i just realized her name is Punkin81998 so it would make sense.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

She is 13 though because i just realized her name is Punkin81998 so it would make sense.

But the first 8 may stand for August, and if that's the case, she would still be 12.

But is it that big of a deal? Even if she hasn't turned 13 yet, she's close enough, and she isn't breaking any rules at the moment.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That could be because if you set it below 13 it won't let you make an account.

You can set it to twelve after you've created your account.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

But is it that big of a deal? Even if she hasn't turned 13 yet, she's close enough, and she isn't breaking any rules at the moment.

She is breaking the 13 years old requirement rule. Either way, doesn't matter much.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

okay, this entire page is off topic. and since the thread allegedly has real names in it, I think I should do the proper damage control thing and just lock it.

about the age, we'll deal with it if we have to.

Showing 1-15 of 15