ForumsThe Tavern[necro] iPod - Touch or Nano

25 6064
007TheOne
007TheOne
55 posts
Nomad

I personally like the Touch, but in other circumstances, I probably would prefer the Nano. What's your choice???

• 25 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

The iPod touch has so much more functionality. The nano is just smaller which doesn't really help much. If i was running i would be using the shuffle so i never really have a use for a nano.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

i was running i would be using the shuffle

I have a shuffle for when I run, and it works fine, so yeah.
Shuffle for running is the best because it's so tiny, obviously.
New nano looks incredibly small for a touch screen, I don't know, I've never used it.
iTouch seems fun, I would probably only get it for the games if I already didn't have a smart phone. Whoo, go Droid! ;D
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ipod touch because it has more functions.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

The touch is just so much cooler. You can play game listen to music watch movies whatever. On the nano its just music.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Depends on your situation. Do you jog, or are you a techie? Are you a gamer, or a music nerd?

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I've got a Nano, I really want a Touch. Nanos just play music and stuff, but Touches can have games and Internet and all that stuff.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I have to say Nano with this one because I only listen to music at night, and I don't need a touch because I can go on my DS, computer, Xbox or Wii for playing games.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I have a Nano, but I like the Touch more.

Why? Because it has endless apps, and it can play music, just like the Nano can.

because I can go on my DS, computer, Xbox or Wii for playing games.

App store = Beast.
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Neither
If I have to go with a Ipod, im going to get the Ipod 160 GB classic one. I could care less about some touch screen or something, I wan't music easy to listen to, not games and ****

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Touch. More features.

007TheOne
007TheOne
55 posts
Nomad

Great answers so far!!!

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Let's see.

Ipod: Internet, endless of apps, music, videos, photos and stuff like stocks, news, weather, notes and other **** nobody cares about. You can also download music and videos from Itunes I think.
Wildly used by preepy 16 year old girls.

Nano:You play music and takes pictures for the newer version. That's preaty much it I guess (don't have a nano so wouldn't know other function).
Wildly used by preepy 16 year old girls befor they got an Ipod.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You can also download music and videos from Itunes I think.

Well thats the entire point of Ipods.

Wildly used by preepy 16 year old girls befor they got an Ipod.

Ipod nano is an Ipod.

Also, everyone uses Itouch's not just 16 year old girls.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Ipod nano is an Ipod.
Also, everyone uses Itouch's not just 16 year old girls.

Trying to be funny (failed badly) and forgot to put touch for Ipod. And the "I think" was for the videos, not sure if you could download them from there.
And the verdict for me is Touch>Nano
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I neve rhad an Ipod touch, but I like Ipod nano cuz Touch can get reeally complicated
plus the circle touch thingy on nano is REALLY cool.

Showing 1-15 of 25