ForumsThe Tavern[necro] iPod - Touch or Nano

25 6063
007TheOne
007TheOne
55 posts
Nomad

I personally like the Touch, but in other circumstances, I probably would prefer the Nano. What's your choice???

• 25 Replies
super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

iPod touch, because of WI-FI, and YouTube.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Touch it has a bigger screen and games and more memory.

darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

This is a no-brainer. Definitely a touch for obvious reasons.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Touch. I have one and it is awesome. I am always on it. Just don't get 8GB. It is tiny for all the apps I have such as: Asphalt 6, Madden NFL, Fifa, NBA Elite and each one is like .5GB so right there is 2GB wasted and you lose 2GB for software like iOS 5.0

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I get an ipod simply to listen to music.
So, Nano for me.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

iPod classic FTW, one size fits all

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

If I have to go with a Ipod, im going to get the Ipod 160 GB classic one.

That's what I have and I really think that it's a very good choice. I also have an iTouch. Really nice ipod as well and it has way more features. I've never had a Nano so I couldn't say much about it.
from choosing between Nano and Touch then I have to pick Touch because of lack for info on Nano.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

iPod Nano. iPod touch is too overrated if you ask me... I wanna listen to music on my iPod, not play games, go on the computer, and talk like T-Pain.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

If i was running i would be using the shuffle so i never really have a use for a nano.

They now have the iPod Multi-Touch. It's an iPod Nano with a touch screen that's the size of a shuffle. Much better for running since it can hold more music and has a pedometer on it. I have one, and I literally got used to it in about a day or so, and I used an Nano 2nd generation before getting the new one. It works like an iPod Touch, too.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Ipod Touch is way better for me

Showing 16-25 of 25