ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491049
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

luckuly im a artful dodger and secured you before i shot.

~SR

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

kuru the arrows go faster then you can dodge.

~SR

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

wait, didn't I burn you before all this? You died. I can except the ants but the fire didn't just go away.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

No godand I am way faster then your arrows.

SD

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I was right next to a pond. plus by crossbows water proof.

~SR

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Mmmmkay. I go deep in the water around the island.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

No cheatas only go 80 at the most and that's absolute LIMIT. Arrows go at over 200 especially when its fired from a crossbow.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

sorry but if your a fire dragon you are deadly allergic to water. also stop ninjaing me

~SR

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

While u shoot and miss koru I pounce on u and u die from loss of bloody. Is dair on our side?
SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I died and was born into a new armatar. This one is a water dragon. or lock ness monster thing.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

ARRG. how can i always forget to

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You're holding a regular bow' not a cross bow. ( ninja'd ). You still are no match for my speed anyways because you can't get a good aim because I'm in the forest.

SD

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Guys, im holding it like a crossbow so it is one and i could just aim ahead of you Kuru and pickpocket your kind of dead.

~SR

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well fine. Since you are so close to a pond I come from the depths and quickly drag you under. Then I spin around like a croc until you drown and I eat you.

SD ( i remembered!)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

No you're not. Your hand is at the end of the arrow and your holding the actual bow with your hand and I don't see a holster for the arrow. ( ninja'd again)

SD

Showing 1546-1560 of 3654