ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491048
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

my hands covering it and I moved away from the pond, and the ants are still with me.

~SR

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

When did you move away? You said you were at the pond before, then I attaked you. You can't move after.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

SD! argggg.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And I got rid of the ants along time ago. And I'm not kinda dead. I crushes ur skull!
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

just to be sure, i use my unretracatable claws to rip godandds heart out.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Wow a lot happened in 5 pages.

I perform one last stormy act of magic. I teleport snowguy into space and charm him so no one can teleport him back. I turn themajictree into a rubber shield that falls on bicola which i then freeze solid trapping them both. I turn emp's body inside out making him colapse for having bot bones inside him. He gets an infection when he falls in the dirt and suffers a slow painful death. I make an anti air craft missle site and use it to shoot down Calvin kid. I make an armory with all weapons and armor imaginable in SD camp. This makes me fall into a deep sleep. When I wake I am the mighty tiger!

Snowguy13 and myself were at camp during that attack (and still are), but everyone else listed was hit including CalvinKidd137. Poor guy.

Again, I'm still at camp with snowguy13.

GC
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i return to campp!

~SR

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

missle site and use it to shoot down Calvin kid.

I was in a cave and so when I saw the missile I just burned it before it got to me
GC
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

me and my zombies go to free the GC camp and destroy the monsters.i throw all of them in the water.
GC

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i just chill in camp...

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

After burning the missile I fly to the camp and help destroy the monsters. I then rest at camp.
GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i just chill in camp...

Isn't this spam?
I now start building a barracks at GC camp (for humans) and then airplane hangers for beasts so we can rest better and recover quicker
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You can't really build stuff as a dragon. Ask wwedfan or emperorpalpatine to make then.

SD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Everyone at camp lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ck u can't burn a missle. It would explode in ur face once u use fire and that would kill u
SD

Showing 1561-1575 of 3654