ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490980
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok fine. I jump on king's face and poke out his eyes. Then I go in his mouth and grab his tong and pull it through the nose cannel. Then I tie a not in it. I bite off his ear and whip his with my tail so he runs forward, crashing into a tree. The tree then falls on him
SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i go back to the GC camp.ZIZO your back.

GC

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i unleash the power of!!!...

going back to camp...

~SRC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Perhaps we should put our current location after our posts to limit confusion (and so we know who we can attack). For example:

GC [camp]

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Sounds good.

~SR2

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok yeah that's good
SD ( mc donalds. I'm loving it!)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Perhaps we should put our current location after our posts to limit confusion (and so we know who we can attack).

OK. But you can attack they who are in camps.

The snakes I made return up from the sea and go to the GC-camp. There they surround Emp and kill him. They consume the water in his body and the rest of the camp and then return to the sea.

~Sprhydroosa~ [Ice Fort]
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I take emp into the water and share him with a group of polar bears. I've made 5 new friends.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

John, the original idea was that camps were safe from the other clans.
so if anybody attacks me in the camp( i'm not normally on there anyways), i'm gonna pretend it didn't happen. while zizo is on my back, he slices magictree's beard off.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Now that I think about that means that a lot of people could be easily killed while they're not on. Are the safe camps still safe?

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Perhaps we should put our current location after our posts to limit confusion (and so we know who we can attack).

Sounds good to me.

GC[Wind Fort]
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, sounds good!

I go to a cave, where a big clan of wolves treat me as family, and take an oath to protect me!

~SRC [SRC camp]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I go to the bathroom and breath fire at it. It blows up cauz of all the natural gass. Then the toliet flies into the sky and lands on bicola.
SD ( nuked bathroom

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

uhh... your a gecko... they cant breath fire...

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

he bit calvinkidds fire sack, in turn giving him the ability to breath fire.

SD

Showing 1696-1710 of 3654