ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490987
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

while pickpocket is eating your eyes and you are down on the ground, i tear your wings apart with my claws and teeth, then keep running around so you can't breath fire or catch me with your claws.

No I am not on the ground I am standing up and when you come at me I fly up out of your reach
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I sick to the roof of ur mouth and crawl out ur nose and eat ur eyes

I throw you out of my mouth, you hit the ground and I fly away. You head it's a rock when you land on the ground and you go unconcious.
I go back in ck's mouth and bite into his fire sacks

This does not happen due to the above.
GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i catch pickpocket before he hits the rock, and take him to camp until he heals, i however go back to the battlefield and start attacking bicola and maul his chest and run around him.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ck still has no eyes
I can't be throw out of ur mouth when I'm in ur nose cavity! There for it does happen and when I bite u, u throw me out and then koru gets me and I go back to camp. Then I come back and breath fire out of my mouth ( read above posts) this burns bicola but the fire blows me back to camp.
SD

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I poison you with my venom.

~SCR

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ck still has no eyes

I use my sense of smell and find my way back to camp. I wait there until my eyes grow back... Wait!
I'm in ur nose cavity

Being in my nose doesn't remove my eyes so I can still see.
I am at camp anyways.
GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

According to my research (previous page) dragons are magical creatures and heal quickly so my fire sacs regrow while I am at camp.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Godand I'm at camp
I come back and breath fire on godandd

zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

Me will take the sword and i jump to cut CalvinKidd137 head before he burn fire then he dead

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Me will take the sword and i jump to cut CalvinKidd137 head before he burn fire then he dead

I'm at camp
GC
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Zizo you're back!!!

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I trample zizo90 while he is off gaurd.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

finally. i pick up zizo on my back and while i'm running around, he's slicing and dicing gc and src members.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I burn king jack.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

lol he's a fire armatar. so you are just strengthening him.

Showing 1681-1695 of 3654