ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490970
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

You want to destroy our camp?!

Well, if it no longer serves any useful purpose due to JG's rules, why not?

-GC- [safe]
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

I climb into the tree opposite of pickpocket's tree, and start throwing acorns at him >

SR (Shadow Runners) [tree]

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I cast a curse on dair5

~SRC (Cave)

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Arg! I'm poisined and cursed. I land on the safe zone before I pass out. Then I pass out and my dragon healing works it's magic.

SD [camp]

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I run up the tree and snatch runescape. i hold him under my claws so he suffocates.

SD(battlefield)

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i howl in the night, summoning millions of other owls, showing that SRC is powerful.

~SRC [cliff]

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i meant howls.

not owls.

hehe, typo.

~SRC [cliff]

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

~`~`~ I Cast a WHOOOO WHOOOO on Bicola then snip at him . lol ~`~`~

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

have a castle as or base or camp or whatever. That way it can be attack but the castle has catapults and archers and what ever else we choose to be in there. These things can only defend. Well.... what do u think

I like that idea let's do that. But the clans don't have to provide the catapults and archers. But we use a clan member as catapult or archer captain that tells them what to do.
GC(safe)
yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

Now im a monkey sorry to change so early but ill still go ape on yo A . *SARCASIM* lol

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Ok since camps are now entirely useless

The clan make tactics and talk there.

Hail Ice King John!

As the King of the mighty Ice-empire in Sprhydroosa I command my ice-warriors to destroy all camps but SD.

Hail Ice King John!

SD [Battlefield]
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@ calvin
Yeah and the clan leader chooses who controls what. And u get a mote and stuff. So is it official?
SD(tree)

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

@pickpocket
You can't breath fire your a lizzard not a dragon, Fire elemental, or wizard.
anyway I now fly to one of my many

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

ops typo I ment fly to one of my many caves in the SD teretory, from there I See CalvinKidd137 and fly above him, zero in and dive ontop of him, riping his wing makeing him unable to fly.
SD (battlefield)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

@pickpocket
You can't breath fire your a lizzard not a dragon

He went in my mouth and ate my fire sacs (what make dragons able to breath fire) so he can and then mine grew back.
from there I See CalvinKidd137 and fly above him, zero in and dive ontop of him, riping his wing makeing him unable to fly.

I am in a safe. I am not flying so no I am just fine
GC (Safe)
Showing 1741-1755 of 3654