ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490955
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I collect sticks, leaves and atoms to make a mini fort for me. I crawl inside and hide
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I ment stones not atoms

myym79
myym79
4 posts
Nomad

i cast a spell on that absorbs light to make the power no man posse's
the angel of thy light may it absorb your souls and bring you to a happy life

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

I cast a spell that makes myym79 understand that shields can't cast spells. Why don't ya go read the rules.

I summon 3 more soldiers to protect me. I am up to 12.

GC (safe zone)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i protect pickpockets little safe house.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a larger one for koru
SD (house)

zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

And i make a Big house to protect me and pickpocket and Koru7
And then we out from the big house and pickpocket and Koru7 go kill the 2 soldiers and the last for me and then we all go attack Timmy and then he dead

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

[quote]And then we out from the big house and pickpocket and Koru7 go kill the 2 soldiers and the last for me
Dude you can't tell people what to do or make them do anything unless you are a extreamly powerful Master Wizard. And BTW when someone has their clan initials and (safe) behind it that means they are in a safezone.. its kinda like a battle free or nutral zone if you will. Ok ziz90.
SD(caves)

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I wait with EmperorPalpatine.

~GC [safe]

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

awesome

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

tobisper, what clan are you in? i take your helmet if you aren't in SD, if you are, then welcome to sprhydroosa!

sD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to say he's not in our clan. I slip inside his helmate and bite his nose. He hits himself in the face and goes unconscious.
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I wait with EmperorPalpatine

Anyone in GC can pick you up. I also enchant you with a protective spell so anyone not in GC can't pick you up.

GC [safe]
valboss84
valboss84
1,526 posts
Farmer

My magical teeth can pierce the enchantments, I catch you guys, and hold oyu in my mouth.

~SD~

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I'm walking around on the battle-field, looking for some GC-member to pwn. I go to McDonalds and take a big cola with extra much ice. Then I go back to the battle-field - ready for everything.

SD [battle-field]

Showing 1771-1785 of 3654