ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490913
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I shoot salt water into emps eyes so he is momentarily blinded. Then I bite off his arms. Then I hide underwater and pick the arrows off my scales with my teeth.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i see you pulling out your arrow and then stop before i reach you. i purr for my pack (cheetahs can't roar see) and then we circle you until one of us grabs your bow and then bite off your other arm.

SD (GC castle)

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

Then, with my new found talent as a blue archer, I swiftly come up from my hiding spot and rain a hail of ten blue electric arrows twords koru. And all hit koru without fail, while emp moves swiftly out of the way, giving koru waves of enormous shocks that cause him to feint.

GC (castle) (blue archer)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

grr dair5 beat me to it. my pack bites emp's legs off then.

sD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

it's just a regular archer. no electricity. i hear the arrows before they hit me and then dodge them with my pack run into a safe place.

SD (safe)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

[q]Then I hide underwater[/q] i thought you were at the castle???Oh well thanks for the boost anyway. Well i make a tidal wave at ninjagod and make him lose his arrows.jeez that was weak

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

But, us archers are always the smarter ones because we always have an extra set of arrows somewhere and so I find them quickly whithout anyone knowing and help EmperorPalpatine to a safe healing zone while protecting him with my extra set of arrows.
GC (in the castle at a healing zone) (blue archer)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I find both of you and stab you with a water shank.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I regenerate my limbs at the healing zone.

GC [castle healing zone] [purple archer]

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

as a wind master i ride a hurricane to castle healing sone and wrap emp in a tornado.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The tornado flings me far away to the battlefield. Luckily I land right next to a safe zone and crawl into it.

GC [safe] [purple archer]

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I wait with wwedfan1 at the castle.

~GC [castle]

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

[/quote]I find both of you and stab you with a water shank.
[quote]

I take the water shank out of my body and throw it away somewhere. I then walk around putting pressure on my cut from the water shank until I find some bandages and put them on. I then take my bow and arrows ready for any attack that someone might do to me!

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I find both of you and stab you with a water shank.

I take the water shank out of my body and throw it away somewhere. I then walk around putting pressure on my cut from the water shank until I find some bandages and put them on. I then take my bow and arrows ready for any attack that someone might do to me!

P.S. Sorry the other message was messed up
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Luckily he had another bow and another neck.

I go to the GC castle and shoot arrows into both of theconquerer111's eyes and shove them in until they go deep into his brain.

GC [castle] [blue archer]

Showing 1921-1935 of 3654