ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490918
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

koru i shot him so he would chase me and not go after calvin
gc

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

koru has been resarected so now i go and attack watupdaug.
sd

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

before you could attack me i evade run into the gc castle
gc castle

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Fine you piss me off and I follow you but then drown you in a whirlpool And continue my search for Calvin

Thanks anyway koru

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You're welcome. I help you with your search for Calvin Kidd. My pack will sniff him out.

SD

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

But, I interupt your pack and kill them all. They tryed to attack me but my armor was too strong for their attacks to do any damage to me!

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Hmmm I'm a little new to this but I believe that since I have a night armatar then I can cover your pack with shaodw and stop you temporarily?
Correct me if I'm wrong

GC

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I'll spread a wave weakening ninjagod armor koru yoir tigers aelre good for q kill

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

They're cheetahs and redo your sentence machineoflight. It's a little messed up.

@ ninjagod,

They're too fast for you to kill. And we scratch your eyes out after we bite your armor off, and run with your sword.

@ wipe42

I assume so. But shadows are just darkness, and we cats have night vision right? So it has no effect. I take the skull and candle and take you away from the battlefield so you can't do anything.

SD

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

They're too fast for you to kill. And we scratch your eyes out after we bite your armor off, and run with your sword.

I throw a wave of fire around you and you are then stuck there forever.
dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I punch u in the face so hard the fire is knocked out of u. Then koru runs free
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

while koru is on the run i shoot him and his pack.
gc

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

You are unable to locate me because I keep moving from tower to tower and blasting you with fireballs that are unable to be put out by just a little water.
GC (castle)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Dude calvin im made of water duh ill throw a water spear at waterput and help koru7.

SD

Showing 1891-1905 of 3654