ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490892
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think snowguy's with wwedfan1 since page 206. wwedfan1 went to McDonalds then to safe on page 210. So they're both at safe.

GC [safe] [blue mage]

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

and then i share it with my buddies.
Why and who are they?
GC ( GC Castle)
ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

i suck all the blood out of daleks.

I then squish you and the blood is everywhere and i eat your reamains and poop them out.
ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

sorry GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You're too badly injured from my thrashing to even move.

SD

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

oh that is right i do remember reading about you turning me into a flying squirrel LOL
GC

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

but, what you did not know is that when you flung me I came back to you like a bomarange and smacked you hard on the face nocking you out! But, I am still injured!
GC

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i run a pick up ninja god and run to the floating castle so ninjagod can heal and to be protected by daleks. when ninja is healed i give him a tiny bow and arrow to use in war.
gc[castle]

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I test the gift of the bow and arrow and and it works just as well as a normal bow so in return i give watupdaug some cooked nuts to have for dinner and thank him very much
GC (castle eating some cooked nuts with watupdaug)

bramiboy
bramiboy
121 posts
Nomad

I coming to you (bigfatkitty), you see me and think: 'Holy cow! She have three eyes! Nobody can have 3 eyes!'
You are so confused that your head explode...

SD

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

but the mighty squirrel comes for revenge because you blew up bigfatkitty! So, i do what any squirrel would do for revenge, i eat your eyes and then crawl threw the open eye socets and crawl to your brain and munch on that and then down to your heart! And I think you know the rest! So, I crawl out of your brainless and heartless body and watch you fall over dead and laugh with all my squirrrel buddies. Then I go over to bigfatkitty and give him my pill that heals just about anything including a blown up head and his head quickly reapears!

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

sorry, GC

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

tisk, tisk because when you sucked out my eye you did not expect that even my eyed carried rabies, so you end up going crazy and dying all because of a stupid squirrel. And that dagger did hurt me but my fur hide is way to strong for a dagger just to kill me, but it did harm me, it just did not kill me. So, I find a healing patch and zone and am quickly healed from this small wound.
P.S. And my eye is healed
GC (Castle, at healing zone)

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Wow well since I am a Dragon the explotion that went into my mouth only made minor injuries, because everyone knows the inside of a dragon is fire proof, and I jsut laugh at Bigfatkitty, and before ninjagod heals bigfatkitty I burn him to a nice little squirrel crispy ^-^
SD (battlefield)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bigfatkitty

it's because we have to assume the role of our armatar. i can't use a chain to whip you around because i have no apposable thumbs. so i have to use my teeth, speed, claws, and hunting skills. wwedfan only gave you one weapon. so you couldn't have attached a jet engine to eragon.

I get to a safe spot to rest.

SD

Showing 1981-1995 of 3654