ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490883
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah and the whole floss thing doesn't work out cauz I bite ur hand off in the process. I kick ur *** so hard u fly into space and go into orbit around earth. Then u come down to earth or fire and u go into the earth and burn at it's core and then ur dead
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I turn into this fire guy and fly off to the safe zone
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

These r not the droids ur looking for lol
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I sit in my castle slowly recovering from my blood being drained.

GC[Floating Castle]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I shoot fire at ur floating castle
Sd

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

grrr there's no one to attack. Daleks is to high up for me to get to and i don't have any projectiles to throw at him.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make my hands have no fire and then pick up koru and throw him in daleks castle so he can attack daleks.
SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I come from the water and fog your glasses with extreme salty foggyness at the glasses makers place. While you are trying to fix them I slither in like the horror movies and stab you in the back with my horns. Then I eat you. I get on my belly and highten my senses slithering around for more prey.

SD ( on the prowl )

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Alright eat this! When I get stuffed into the fire truck I jump up freaking out the driver who smashes into bigfatkitty. Then I take his robe thing and dry off so I can use my fire again. I push the firemen out of the truck and smash into kitty again and again and again (iron man 2 anyone?) then I blow the truck away with my fire and do a flaming drop kick on kitty. Then I light him on fire and light the truck on fire and then get rid of my flame so it looks like kitty is the bad guy here. The cops put him out and take him to jail and I go in to the jail with sun glasses and say "I'll be back" and ram into it with a car. Then I grab kitty and put him on a Russian spaceship by himself. Then I launch it into the sun.
THE END!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Aw poo dair u ninja'd me. Do me a favor and spit him up please so I can use my awesome attack. U can keep and arm or a leg if u want lol
Sd

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

You died before I ate you. In my post I stabbed your back with my horns.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Okay, but the next song by eminem makes me healthy and stronger. Then I suck the water from the drinks there and store it. Then I lure you in with a sale on glasses. That's when I come from a vent and bite you. Then iknock you into the ocean and have the sharks attack you.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

323\\+6*805.26

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Really sorry about that. My cousin thinks it's funny to mess up posts.

I swim towards bigfatkitty and rip out his throat and swim away to a safe zone.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I grab a harpoon gun and shoot kitty with it and pull him out of the water were he is cold and starts turning blue. I melt the harpoon onto u so u can't get it out. Then the fire truck come back and I hit u with it. Then I stick the harpoon unit the front of the truck so he is stuck. Then I drive the truck of the grand canyon but I fly down and pick it up after it hit the bottom and then I stick the harpoon into the outside of the spaceship an launch it but u fall of and I burn u up and I tie a 1000 pound wait to u and push u of into marianas trench.
Tada!

Showing 1996-2010 of 3654