ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490857
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Kitty there IN the castle not being drunken morrons saving around the outside. I have put a force field around the base so u can't blast it. Then from a tower I create a sniper and get a head shot on u. Since ur gonna say u survived some how, I make thousands of bull dozers leave the castle, destroying everything in there way. Then using my epic pickpocket skillz I steal the nukes while invisible and then make a fighter jetcome and pick them up and drop them on GC camp. Since u guy to gonna some how survive I send my undead army of 10000000000000 skeletons to attack what remains of GC base. The skeletons r not very happy with kitty so they kill him again. Then I trap him in a shoebox made of steel. I didn't shrink u so are very uncomfortable. Then I take all ur powers like a parasite so it makes me stronger. Then I make a grand canyon and push u in your box of it.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok pickpocket, overkill much?!?!? anyways you should take a rest because otherwise you would be too weak to fight anyone since you used so much summoning power.

Me and my pack run around godand. my pack draws his fire and then i attack his face and then run to SD castle.

SD(castle)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes but u forget that I took kitty's power so I don't has to rest
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I help pickpocket kill big fat kitty by taking a giant pool of acid and placing it under big fat kitty so when he falls off the canyon's edge, he's terribly burned! But, because he'll say he magically froze time and just got teleported away or something, I affect him so he's now falling infinitely faster than earth's gravity would normally cause him to. I then draw Hellfire, and melt the canyon's wall so that it makes him drown, while burning! Then I give pickpocket some cash and a mead.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yippy! Then I absorb the energy from the fire after kitty fell in it so he is frozen in concrete. Then awesomesauce gets cake!
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I then draw Hellfire,

You can not do this. What is so hard to understand???
You are a warrior. You have armor and a sword. Nothing special.
GC (Safe)
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

hey pickpocket, since you're a major wizard, can you put an enchantment on me and my pack to make us go even faster? if you do, i rip up awesomesauce's face and then we run super fast around him to create a tornado and swirl him over to the field of forever burning fire.

SD( the cheetah blur)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Awesomesauce is cool dude leave him be. Yes I can make u run faster. I can also make u strong and smarter. So yeah, steroids not really but I enhance all ur abilities.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No the bull dozers just appeared. No money needed
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And there were no drivers for them. And I took away ur powers. And the fight jet didn't have a pilot, I controlled it. And I make two daggers and bloke ur chain wip then I eat the wip and push u and ur shoe box of the grand cannoyn. Then I make the wip disappear and te skeletons r not at my camp, there at urs and they can't be killed. U break them they keep fighting.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And the fire was not in his eye. If that counts then if u look closely, kitty is just a head on a shelf. No body. it end after the neck
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

before you get to drive the bulldozer, me and my pack tear you apart so fast you never saw it coming (with my newly enhanced speed). and you are still only a minor wizard. you can't do all that without taking a huge break afterwards. so after we tear you apart, we eat your remains giving us magical abilities of..... having fire appear where we run.

SD

P.S. is the dimension clan and sprhydroosa having an alliance or something?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

don't worry. i asked why emp wasn't posting in while. he'll post tomorrow. and the coin box wasn't locked so we jumped up and out and then did everything i did.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I see Koru and use the heat from the sun to focus entirely on him causing him to sweat and tire quickly. I then run close enough to his pack that my heat causes them to go crazy and run into the forest and get separated.
GC (Battlefield)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

little did you know that since that i am the leader of my cheetahs, they obey me and the catnip never even was a distraction. i command my pack to run to the sea to take a dip in the water to cool down, I however, since my abilities were enhanced by pickpocket, and i ate bigfatkitty (giving me fire step), the heat only made me tired a little. I run to the sea to cool down anyways and then run to a safe zone. waiting for emp's chaos.

SD

Showing 2071-2085 of 3654