ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490863
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

And now I set bigfatkitty on fire with my awesome fire power! But because he's fire type or whatever, it makes him stronger. AH! But you are forgetting, I have a 50. cal in my hands! So I just shoot bigfatkitty with an hydrogen bullet!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I'm going to be taking over calvinkidd137's clan's camp soon. Or should just burn it? OR should I just shoot them with a SCAR-L? I'm think I'll do all of them!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I make a giant fire wall that protects me from my enemies while a build a castle of fire and make another castle for pickpocket. I then proceed to make a giant army of fire globs that are protected by a version of my invincible armor. They, being fire type monsters, can also spawn fire from their hands! I then send half of them to go protect pickpocket and his castle! Then I relax with a mead in my giant fire castle!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I now begin my quest to hunt down bigfatkitty and calvinkidd137 to kill them with a giant fireball! XD
(\\__/)
(+'.'+)
(''_(''

bunneh

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Koru7,

P.S. is the dimension clan and sprhydroosa having an alliance or something?
Yes we have an alliance because neither of us like kitty's style of playing he always is using magic above grade because he's a minor. I changed back to a knight because the archer sucks. X(
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I shoot everybody in GC camps with fire, and then burn down GC Castle! I then put big fat kitty in a coinbox that has a tactical nuke just about to blow up but, I freeze time with an ancient Excalibur rune stone spell and then turn bfk into pudding inside the coinbox. I then unfreeze time!

-SR

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I set a lot of stuff on fire and then I take a break at SR[Safe]

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Well, the castle is still burned so I'll nuke it right...NOW!!! I give you the power to shoot flame from your hands! Bam! OWN3D!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well i cause myself to throw kitty up out of the safe zone before he turns to pudding, otherwise i would be pudding too. I run towards GC members and shoot my ak47's at them. I then dart around SD Castles or camps with my fire step causing a huge fire ring around them to protect the castle.

SD(battlefield)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No I think he went to quote me. He can shoot fre out his hands cauz of me. And awesomesauce, I turned ck and kitty into pudding so u can take a break for a while. Look back to my previous posts, it explains all.
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

oh, okay. So it's like tag team? Good idea so neither of us get too tired at one. Make sure to guard them though because they're really smart and hard to catch!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I don't mean to complain, but can I have another power? I wanna be able to help you more but I'm limited with Fire...=.( Please? It's okay if you don't want to.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Anyone can join my clan, the Dimension Assassins! Post DA at the end of your posts so the clan notices the fellow members!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

If u insist, u can also shoot electricity from ur hands if u wish
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

lol dumbledores army.

SD