ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 462017
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I use my heat powers in reverse - I suck all of the heat from the area, leaving it deathly cold and severely impeding all enemy motion (bunniecorps and Koru7).

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I heat myself up and slice thru both of them at once.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

well, since i used my zombie horde, i don't die, and since there's too many, your anti-heat powers don't work because zombies are already dead cold.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i call upon all my fellow deathly venomous snakes to create an army, which i add to the ranks of Koru7's zombie horde.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

thanks, now it's double the power of infection

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

yes, me and Koru7 now control the ultimate undead/venomous army in the entire dimension, Muhahahahah.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

I shred snowguy13 to pieces with my sword.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

A shield cannot be infected anyway.

That's true if it's not extreme termites or nanomites.

I try to melt the shields with my extreme fire; snowguy13 will probably get melted.

BTW; I don't know if I'm right; but for me it doesn't look like shields. For me it looks like a shield-shaped hole in backgrounds with special colors. Am I right?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

@JG
I pointed that out once on a different thread but was mocked for thinking wierd like that. So, according to the populus, they're white shields on colored backgrounds. Someone tried to call mine racist once.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I pointed that out once on a different thread but was mocked for thinking wierd like that. So, according to the populus, they're white shields on colored backgrounds.

OK. BTW; I try to melt you; if you resist I just use fire from all of my heads.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

OK. BTW; I try to melt you; if you resist I just use fire from all of my heads.

I come to help EmperorPalpatine and I stop your fire by puting some bamboos in your throats.
What will you do?
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

i hop on your face and pee in your eyes

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I burn valboss84's bamboo forest to the ground, and then burn your HQ, the Panda Express.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

I come to help EmperorPalpatine and I stop your fire by puting some bamboos in your throats.
What will you do?

thought you were in sphrydroosa?
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I repel bunniecorps's attack by violently spinning, shredding his sword to a pulp and subsequently creating a whirlwind that blows back all enemy Armatars.

Showing 211-225 of 3654