ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491030
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Dah, never mind. This place has the same problem as any school yard RPG. people don't recognize when they die. I'm outta here.

Good bye, fools! Long may you labor in vain!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

what exactly?
SD [someplace where i think i might die of boredom]

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Then explain this post.

Well at the beginning of the post you said I can't fly so I go back to where I was previously right? Because otherwise I would be able to fly. And since I came from a safe zone before then I am still there.
I will fight later guys right now I am on my iPod and can't do much bit I will later today I hope
GC (safe)
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

if anyone asks my computer is glitching so i can't get the one armatar on but i should be able to get it back when i get 375 points (but by then i will have a new one). oh and I'm just gonna wait for GC to come back, but until then... i shoot arrows at john.

neutral (for now) [in a wood hut i made out of my arrows and stuff that i didn't put in the main part of the post and BTW this part is way to frikin long soooooooo... safe... i guess...]...

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i back. but still one my own for now. i make a coliseum out f wood for anyone who wants to battle me. and i built it next to a really cool HOUSE that built so if anyone wants to battle they have to ask me first (by coming to my house and asking, as simple as that). but for rite now, i shoot stormwalker in the eyes so he can't see for a while and does damage. i also get his clan (made up of skwirls that aren't real armatures just made up so i can get more hits and enjoyment) then i go to my house.

[in my house] alone

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Um ok well I fly to McDonalds to get something to eat and then fly to the Safe Zone
SD (SAFE)

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

oh ya well you know way!?!?!?! your mom!!!!!! *panting* oh-my-god-that-was-so-nerv-racking-and-i-am-so-STUPID!
---- ---- l/
/\\ l l /\\ l\\
/-\\l l /- \\l \\

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

it looked a lot better on the text bubble but it got skrewed up. **** YOU TRAYARK! (if you don't get it then just don't post about)

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

not f it was dam

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

um okay, anyway well since no one seems to be at the battlefield besides TDOG422 I fly to the battle field swoop down and scoop TDOG422 up, breaking his bow in the process, and take him to JohnGarell, so John can ask who he works for, or if he wants to join the Syndrosa Clan
SD(where ever John is)

valboss84
valboss84
1,526 posts
Farmer

What's the news everybody? New clans? New rules? I would like to know.
Thanks.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

not much is new. the WICKED clan joined but it's only masterforger that's playing. and GC has been inactive for a while.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I go into the forest which i then find a toxin that makes me go berserk in attacks. I take the toxin. I go out onto the battlefield and then make an earthquake, followed by earth waves, and then i bring up a bunch of sharp crystals and shoot them out. also forming them into spheres that i use my stick to swing at like a baseball bat at anybody that is around.

SD(berserk battlefield)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I make a Hatori Hanzo katana. I infuse the blade with a ninjitsu lightning gem. I kill some citizens of Toronto.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@^ I've told you so many times, you're not a mage!

We have an alliance with SD.

Please define that better.

I... start jumping up and down.

SD [Camp]
Showing 2596-2610 of 3654