ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491031
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Same here, fools. *munch munch munch*

And do be quiet Pickpocket. Some of us want a vacation!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I killed them when they not were in safe.

SD [Camp]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

MF, ur not in safe, u just said u left the battle field, I can still kill u! But I am in safe so I don't
SD

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

I'm back after my month power up with the fire inside Raging. I jump to the middle of the battle field and blast a 360 degrees fire ball equivalent to 100,000 NUKES. no one is safe exept GC I die in the prosess and am now off of GC. goodbye.

(actually my son was just born, I don't have time for this sorry guys)
GC FO LIFE

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I'm back after my month power up with the fire inside Raging.

You can't get more powers if you're just waiting. You need to find more energy to your element, like I do.
But if you use a lot of your powers, you can rest to regenerate them back, until you are completely restored.

fire ball equivalent to 100,000 NUKES.

You don't have so much powers.

no one is safe

There is safe areas.

--

I throw an ice-ball at you.

SD [Battle-field]
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

wait so calvinkid is like the only person in GC (except for dumb but deadly) thats playing and he's just hiding in safe like a little wuss while we all kill each other in SD. lets start a group of ppl from SD to raid him out of his hiding! he can't kill every one and can't even attack if he's in hiding (i believe) so who's with me! say "banana butt" after the SD in your next comment.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

he's just hiding in safe like a little wuss while we all kill each other in SD. lets start a group of ppl from SD to raid him out of his hiding!

That would not be OK.

SD [Battlefield]
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

why

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

this is getting quite boring for 2 reasons: 1) im never around when anything every happens
2) there is nobody left in GC to attack.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

because safe zones are impervious to attack and all attacks on them are blown back and all the participants are destroyed by the game master(jg).

Yes.

this is getting quite boring for 2 reasons: 1) im never around when anything every happens
2) there is nobody left in GC to attack.

This version is having a pretty bad time for the moment. That's it.

SD [Ice Fort]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

ok.
SD[waiting to attack masterforger still]

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

And besides I've been really busy and don't have more than 5 min. A day to be on AG since school started for me so I couldn't be able to defend myself much.
GC (safe)
And no JG I've been in the safe since you said I wasn't the human torch so no I'm not dead
(safe)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I am not going to start fighting again until people realize I am in a SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GC (SAFE)

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah.

enough talking, already! Just ditch the bloody safe zone, it's stupid. Dodge or die! Now, *hoists Conquerer up by the neck with ARMS, not plants.* Any last words, boy?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

And no JG I've been in the safe since you said I wasn't the human torch so no I'm not dead

Then explain this post.

@Masterforger You have died many times! Change your Armatar. BTW, write a shortening of your clans name in the end of your post.

Please write were you are in the end of your posts.

SD [Island]
Showing 2581-2595 of 3654