ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491014
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I take my katana and sharpen the turtle knives.
DA[Treehouse]

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i thank you by giving you ninja stars crafta from giant acornds.
?? [treehouse]

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@StormWalker okay...I uh...randomly start making a barrier of sharpened logs I cut in an early post. I make them into a smaller house for our team (this one is on the ground). I then fill it with katanas and other assorted ninja gear. I make it into a dojo for us (including a few tutle knive ranges and stuff like that). I proceed to then carve a house for StormWalker out of acornds (It's edible !!!YYYAYYY!!!) XD LOLS I then affix it to the top of a 1000 foot tree log I made so only StormWalker can get in (and his friends)!
DA[Tree House]

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

@awesomesauce: Yay thx 4 the eatable house! and remembereing to stock turtle knives just one small fact...i'm a girl

I start nibbling a corner of the acornd house before stopping myself and eating some wild acornds instead
?? [personal treehouse]

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Since there isn't much use for these ninja stars because I already have a bow, I act like I like them and throw them out the window when nobody's looking.
DA[Tree house]

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Oh uh...okay...wow my girlfriend is gonna be so mad. XD Cool, so do you mind if I send you some furniture for your new edible house?

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@endlessrampage73 Dude, they're for TARGET PRACTICE for people who use them!!!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i don't mind.
i fetch the ninja stars and instead give them to awesomesauce.
?? [personal treehouse]

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I raise an earth wall to protect me.

I make one final move. I cause the battlefield to shatter into bits and pieces, destroying every structure. I then rain down every meteor or star in sight, also i raise a platform of earth to raise me up, so i can shoot anybody in sight with sharpened crystal. with so much energy used i collapse and die.

SD( or what is left of it )

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I make one final move. I cause the battlefield to shatter into bits and pieces, destroying every structure. I then rain down every meteor or star in sight, also i raise a platform of earth to raise me up, so i can shoot anybody in sight with sharpened crystal. with so much energy used i collapse and die.

Requiem In Pacis, Koru. [RIP] Now change your Armatar.

SD( or what is left of it )

What do you mean?

--

I try to make the battlefield whole... wait, what was the point by destroying it, Koru?

SD [Destroyed Battlefield]
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I build a restaurant for our teams (DA/SD) so we can eat and stuff. (All the food's free!!!) I also make a room in the back of the restaurant so we can sleep or whatever.

DA[Tree House]

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I then ascend the 1000 ft. tall log that has StormWalker's house on it. I then deliver her Couch, Bed, TV, Table, Fridge, and other furniture.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I have to go to school now, but I...uh...give StormWalker some acornds!

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Get to your school and kick u in the face and teleports back to GreenLand!
Owned

valboss84
valboss84
1,526 posts
Farmer

Owned? You're lonely? Join a clan now! Or I'll have to attack you.

Showing 2641-2655 of 3654