ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491004
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I destroyed the battlefield because AW is kinda dead since school started.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Um ok I have mainly not been posting much because I have not had any time to and because AwesomeSauce keeps triple posting and such and is really annoying.
I light Koru on fire.
GC

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i eat the acornds. givign me acornds is always a good move when in doubt.
@calvin awesomesauce is trippple posting because there is about nobody else who is doing anything much of interest. but at least some GC is back.
i throw at you some of the acornd ninja stars. then while you set those on fire, i stab you vicously.
then i go eat some acornds with ketchup at the restaraunt.

??SD [restaurant]

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

What are you stabbing me with???? YOUR A SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!! I light your fur on fire.
GC (battlefield)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

turtly knives are knives i can strap to my hands like giant claws.

i say "squeak" which is equivalent to bleep in squirrel language.
then i run around and set the grass on fire before jumping in a creek. now that i am soaking wet, i will not be able to set on fire for a while.

against you [random little creek]

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i run before you light me on fire. unless it's just instant fire from my fur and not from a source. i'm in the forest anyways.

SD (what's left of it)

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

CalvinKidd is back! I shoot arrows at him and run away. Later I sneak up behind him and stab him with the katana that awesomesauce gave me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I lost my awesome armatar.... Now I'm a magic shield. I deffinetly deserve to be magic, I lost so many points. I uh land infront of stormwalker and block the fire. Then I am flug onto koru's back and block more fire.
SD

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Um sorry people, I have had alot of things to do lately, School mainly, & Koru7 you can't make a dome because your a huge um DX ahh I forgot the name, but your armatar is one of those African deer things, so you cannot make a dome so yeah. anyway I am still in the safe zone bored to sleep, so I curl up and snooze, BTW I am gona be inactive for a little while so yeah.
SD(safe sleeping)

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

You're lonely? Join a clan now! Or I'll have to attack you

Im already in a clan, GalaxyGhost, try look at my profile?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

that was before i changed my armatar. duh.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i start attacking calvinkidd when he's not looking. and soon i will change my armatar to a dragon and kill calvinkidd.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Bruhahahaha! I have my armatar back people!!! Now then, I shoot flames at jayjay and burn him up, also I make firemen appear and they put out ck so storm walker can attack
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I already attacked ck. I go to jayjay and make sure he's dead by stabbing him with an arrow.
DA

zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

Hey guys i back because school back So i will war with you guys again

Showing 2656-2670 of 3654