ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490985
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I invite StormWalker, pickpocket,endlessrampage73, and anybody else on our teams over to the party!

DA(Tree House/Party)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I come in now since i was set on fire and died, i'm an elephant! I go over to the sea, suck up some water, and then spray it at daleks to put out his fire. then I use my tusks to stab him and tip him over.

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I go over to Koru7 and feed him some Elephant food. I then go back to the party and enjoy some fine brewed coffee!

DA(Tree House/Party)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

thanks awesomesauce, i take some water and spray it in the air over the party so it rains for some fun!

sd

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

and i give them rides if they want.

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Yeah! I then build Koru7 a big 'elephant house' so that when he wants to sleep, he can sleep there. I climb up to StormWalker's house and deliver her elevator. I then install it into the hollow trunk. I go to my craftsman guild 'area' and then start crafting a katana for decoration

DA(Tree House/Party)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i perch gently on top of my squirrel house. then with some magic that i hope i'm allowed to have, i shrunkle until i fit inside and take the elevator up and down for fun.

SD [elevator]

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

then I use my tusks to stab him and tip him over.

I am on the ground trying to get up, but no one is helping me.=(
GC{Trying to get up}
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

We must act quickly! I shoot arrows at daleks.
DA

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yay 300th page!!! I give a ride to endlessrampage to daleks.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I turn daleks into a peanut and koru eats him
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I grab you with my trunk, and then swing you around, and shoot you out like a cannon into the field of fire. thanks for the peanut. lol i was actually eating peanuts irl.

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i fly over to make sure bfk is dead. no death, so i drag the burning body out and smash it into trees several times until it is dead.
then i go over to daleks and start gouging holes in him.
SD [places]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Crud, we killed them all again, no one to fight. I .... randomly blow the **** out of the earth with nukes and crap and I get board and go to safe zone

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I come back as an angry dino. I attack Koru7 and we have a one on one fight.

GC

Showing 2686-2700 of 3654