ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490974
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Ok now i am a powerhouse fire horse. try saying that 5x fast. I surround calvinkidd around with a supernova fire tornado. and then breath fire on himself.

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I make some awesomesauce approved katans.

DA(Tree House/Dojo)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i visit awesomesauce.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i am board and continue to bash my face on a tree. the tree fell over... board again

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

try saying that 5x fast

That That That That That.

I retreat into the forest to heal my wounds.
GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use the trees to heal me. Then I go to the safe.... For now.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm frankestine! I moan and turn around and punch kitty in the guy and he flys backwards. Then I throw a rock at him. Then I throw awsomesauce at him who eats kitty's face off

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@calvinkidd
you know what i meant =P. I surround the safe with fire.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I begin to dance cauz I'm so board..
THRILLER =P

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I'm frankestine!
No your Frankenstein's Monster. Havent you ever read the book? the Monster never gets a name. If you are the monster you are strong and have very good english. Thats about it and your very smart. According to the book.
I surround the safe with fire.

What does that do? You don't know which safe I'm in.
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I sneak up behind bigfatkitty and NINJA KICK HIM IN THE NECK(Knocking him out). I go back to my house and sleep.

DA(Tree House/Bed)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I set calvinkid on fire. Then i swwop into the middle of the tornado and set daleks' hair on fire. then i run away before wind can get me.

I will ignore the fact that the tornado winds would have sucked you in.

I look at my hair, now all burned off. I bring my tornado to Awesomesausce's tree house and it is now on fire.

GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I sneak up behind bigfatkitty and NINJA KICK HIM IN THE NECK(Knocking him out). I go back to my house and sleep.

Your a snake you can't do that because you don't have legs.
How did you get the house it's not on the map
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I go to McDonalds and create two super strong tree warriors to protect me while I eat.

Besides you can't attack someone and then retreat before they attack you back. JG declared it against the rules because it's a noob move.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

too bad that i can set the grease on fire in Mcdonalds and then that blows the whole place up.

sD

Showing 2836-2850 of 3654