ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490991
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I go up to my training center and start benching 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 lbs.

Snakes don't have arms.

I walk out of McDonald's and jump on StormWalker's back.

GC
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I go underwater. you fall off. i knock you into the air with my tail, and then set you on fire while you are in the air. then i fly away.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Snakes don't have arms.

I changed my armatar to a man, and then changed it back to a snake.
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Why is no-one ever on past 7:00? I kill all the GC members by biting them while they're sleeping! (I'm a venomous snake) Yay. No more enemies for me.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok i'm betraying you awesomesauce. I surround you with fire. and even if you changed your armatar to a man and back to a snake, you wouldn't have the same traits. so you wouldn't be as powerful as you were. I burn you on the spot and breath fire around you and keep the fire going eternally.

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Why are you betraying me? Anyways, I slither away too fast for you to burn me and I go to a safe.

DA(Safe/Sleeping)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i look curious, and visit awesomesauce.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I kill all the GC members by biting them while they're sleeping!

Only daleks was out of a safe
(I'm a venomous snake)

Where are your fangs?

I come out of McDonalds, dumb my Coke on you, causing you to get all sticky and then create a tree and put you inside forever. I then go and create a forest around that so know one knows where you are, or what tree you are.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

dumb my Coke on you

my bad. dump not dumb.
GC
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Where are your fangs?

He does have fangs. But I am on StormWalker's back so he couldn't get me.
ok i'm betraying you awesomesauce.

Your not in the same clan.

GC
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

@BFK(and daleks)- I STILL AM A GIRL. i think you are doing that purposely to annoy me,or you got brain damage sometime between the last time i posted that and now.
@BFK-awesomesauce went to a safe. i visited awesomesauce, so i was in a safe.nobody blew up.
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@StormWalker Thanks for proving that to everybody. About the fangs, look at my picture!!! It has fangs that are at least 1/2 inch long! About the whole 'weaker when you switch avatars' thing. Is that true? If so, that sucks.

DA(TREE HOUSE/BED)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I blow up Daleks and Calvin too for not helping me :P sry guys

I helped you with awesomesauce and daleks has been busting his but as well. Besides you didn't blow us up because you didn't find me in my forest.
About the fangs, look at my picture!!! It has fangs that are at least 1/2 inch long! About the whole 'weaker when you switch avatars' thing. Is that true? If so, that sucks.

Your picture is maybe 1". Sorry about that but I didn't see them I was looking at it weird.
And what weaker armatar thing? I never heard that, and I do not believe it is true.
GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No it's not! When I was a wizard and turned to a tiger I made a bunch of stuff like the missle launcher and they work fine!
Speeking of that I go and find it and turn it back on...
SD(castle)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I buy several medium healing potions from magical shop land.
then i go out and set calvinkidds forest on fire.
SD

Showing 2866-2880 of 3654