ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490988
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

@ bfk -don't mind..
i get bored and fly around and give people *nonpoisonous* cakes.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

pickpocket that's an item, not strength. awesomesauce says he changed his armatar to a man and then back to a snake.

and while he was a man he said he benched some really huge non-existent number (which isn't possible) and then when he changed back to snake he still has that strength and said he kicked someone, even though snakes don't have legs/feet.

I keep breathing fire on awesomesauce and bigfatkitty. I use fire to propel me forward to catch up with them and burn them to ashes.

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I take away awesomesauce si he doesn't get caught on fire.
Then I eat some cake.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Koru, yeah thats true i gotcha. yeah that really cant happen. unless ur a wizard and leave stuff behind to change ur stats and such...
any ways i am a cheetah now, so i chase down kitty and leap on his back and dig my claws into him and he falls. they i cut the neck with my teeth and then he suffers a painful death.
yeah.....too much animal planet lol
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I roast bigfatkitty so he's cooked. then i burn cks plants.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I leave my now dead forest but before I do I have come out of the ground so I have them carry me to a safe.
GC (safe for a for days only)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

who said i charged at you? hmm? I just breathed fire on you from a distance.

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i go fly off and get more cake.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I swim out and crash ur yacht party! No cake eating with the enemy. And I don't believe u have a cloak hmmm?
Anyways to dodged your attack well, it kinda hard for u to dodge mine cauz I ran up behind you and kept on your back. Stopping to throw a clock at me would make me land on you face. Either way i snap your neck with my teeth.

Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

I rain down as radioactive candy and melt holes in your yacht. since glowing candy is all I am, I am now in the bottom of the ocean.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I evaporate all the water near the yacht. so now it's at the bottom of the ocean sinking.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

@BFK(and daleks)- I STILL AM A GIRL. i think you are doing that purposely to annoy me,or you got brain damage sometime between the last time i posted that and now.

Darn. I was even reminding myself that you where a girl. Sorry about that again.
I evaporate all the water near the yacht. so now it's at the bottom of the ocean sinking.

How wold this cause the yacht to sink?

GC{Randomly Floating at a really high height}
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well, now that I'm on soils ground again I sprint off to the yacht and slash bfk in the face.
That "thing" doesn't look like a cloak or clock to me...
I then return the cake and run away to the forest
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well evaporating only the water under the yacht causes other water to rush in and fill the boat with water, causing it to sink. there.

SD SPQR

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok, then Im still swimming.... I then crawl out and go back on land
SD

Showing 2881-2895 of 3654