ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491072
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i know Emp. we've told them time and time again to state when they're changing their armatar. I fling myself off a cliff and open a shadow portal in the ground and one at the top of the cliff for never ending fun.

SD SPQR

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yay real life portal!
I jump in to
SD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

does anyone want to spam my page with me???

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok sorry to say this but I will probably be going Inactive for the next week or so, only getting on once or twice so GO GC
GC (fire master)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm board so I go and bite tdog's leg

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am back. I go help pickpocket kill TDOG. Then I turn on pickpocket at slam him with my paw.

GC

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

AHHH! IT HIRTS! i shoot my lushis hair at you and blind you because its so lushis. then i shot you with arrows (boring being only able to shoot arrows).

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

SD FTW!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

A ha daleks is back. Well u slap me but I leap on your back!
SD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

dog pile on the bear!!!!!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i create a puppet theater and play out all of these scenes with puppet versions of everybody. then i control the people by their puppets!

SD SPQR

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@Koru7 Where are your &quotuppet strings" on your armatar?
DA(Village/Bed/Sleeping/Safe)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@awesome sauce

i'm a master wizard. that's what JG says. so i can spawn stuff but i'm not gonna god mod like a death cannon that destroys things because that's unfair. that's why i still limit myself even with the master wizard.

SD SPQR

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i am now wind master! what i have wanted since i have started the Amatar war!!! i create a tornado lifting up a house and dropping it on someone! (ding dong the wicked witch is dead!!!)

SD SPQR

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i return from a faked death.(so im still this armatar)
i set calvinkidd on fire while he's asleep (that means his fire is out) and he dies.
i go visit awesomesauce at mcdonalds and order a dr. pepper.
btw what is that SPQR supposed to mean?
SD

Showing 3016-3030 of 3654