ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491092
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

fine daleks (i just got enough for a new one anyway).
i silently slither up to koru7 and bite his butt. i go to mcdonalds and-wait wait wait... so we all go to mcdonalds even though they... you know wat, never mind. "can i hav a lemonade"?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

why you betray me? besides i'm flying right now so your attack is ineffective. i spin you around with air. and knock over your lemonade with the wind.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

..and the lemonade is sticky and atracts ants and they come and eat your skin and i find you bones and step on them and crush them and the dig a whole and burry them and fill the whole with water and then i have koru moves a boulder with the air and put it on top of the whole
SD lol

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

This is not the royal army

So it doesn't have to be. It just said that is what it is known for. Pirates used it in the 18th centuary to punish traitors.
they're are still the same basic moves so

No cuz he can control Any element.
GC (dark Magician) (safe)
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@calvinkidd

I'm talking about the universe of avatar the last air bender, not the avatar himself so i would just be an airbender/ wind master.

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I invert the wind power Koru has by using a well-placed parry, and lop off 'is 'ead.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

@Kuro7 I bit Daleks

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

oh it was the auto correction. God i hate that thing. after bitting daleks I bite crazyape's hand and take his sword... then i just throw it away because snakes can't hold swords

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Crap I forgot

SD [where ever Crazyape is]

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I bit Daleks

Ouch. Luckily my fur protected me from your poison.

I see pickpocket killing TDOG and maul him with my paws.

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

um, crazyape, i'm FLYING so your attack is ineffective. and how do you invert wind? I push daleks into the field of fire with a wind burst. then knock off crazyapes crown! (with wind)

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

knock off crazyapes crown

Ohhh!!!
I run away from daleks
SD
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

field of fire

What is this? I don't remember it on the map.

GC
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

ok, one he never said he attacked me two, i went to crazyape so you aren't near me smarty.

SD FTW!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

don't worry it's there daleks. it's neverending fire but it doesn't get bigger.

SD

Showing 3046-3060 of 3654