ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491112
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I go near GC camp while staying hidden.

DA (Near GC camp)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

this game is just sad now. it use to be so much fun when sproos and john, and all the big players played. but now that school has started and everybody has either lost interest with the game or isn't on enough, the game is like a check-off list to me to post here and not as much fun, just something that i feel obligated to do and not actually wanting to do it.

maybe this game will pick up once AG3 is up and running, where there might be live chats so the game is fast-paced, more active, and more players are on.

for now, i will check up on the game and monitor the posts for the sake of SD, but not play only if my clan is in need of me. good night, and good luck to those in my clan.

SD (sorry for leaving you guys hanging. i will be your saving grace when you need me)

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

not trying to move everybody to a new game but awesome sauce made a cool game and i have a link in my file. maby people would like it and try to make there own that also would be fun.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

link it!
maybe we can come back to this later...

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am back. Trying to keep the thread alive. I don't know what powers my armatar has though.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I don't know what powers my armatar has though.

I think you're an ice guy. You can do stuff like JG but your not the master armatar, so slightly less powerful.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

You can do stuff like JG but your not the master armatar, so slightly less powerful.

You get the ice master at the same rank though so I could just change to it. I will go ask JG.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

No I refuse to let this thread die. I throw giant balls of ice at storm walker causing him to freeze and die. I pick up Tdog, strangle him, and before he can retaliate I tie him in a knot and throw him into the black holes.
GC (dark wizard) battlefield

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@ CalvinKidd
She's still a GIRL!

I go back to my tree and go to sleep.

DA(Squirrel)Tree

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

^^THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING I AM A GIRL.
@calvinkidd-i was in safe, so none of that happened.
SD [safe, so take that!!! hahahaha]

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ah yes I remember that now. Sorry I haven't attacked you in a while so I forgot sorry.
I go to EndlessRampages tree and create an ax and then cut it down. The racket causes you to come out and I rip off your tail and then cut off your head with the ax.
GC (Dark Wizard) Remains of ER's tree.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You obviously forgot that my tree is in the middle of the forest so nobody knows which tree is mine. I said it a while ago when I created it but I forgot which page it was on.
I go to McDonald's and attack all of the workers.
DA(Squirrel)McDonald's

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am still wondering what my armatar can do.
GC{Safe for now}

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am still wondering what my armatar can do.
GC{Safe for now}

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

everyone is giving me and awesome sauce the cold shoulder. WHY NOBODY LIKE US?!?!?!

Showing 3106-3120 of 3654