ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491101
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

crazyape
u cant summon hail
u still have cuts in your back and owl barf on your head
tdog
im flying so go away
now i come and pick up tdog and eat him, like owls do
SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Hell, I control earth, and hail is earth!! I fling my spear, which misses PP, and decpitates an unsuspecting granny baking cookies.
Oops, sorry 'bout that...

~IWA~

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i set you on fire and fly away while you are retriving your spear.
SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

*slow motion, falling off my cliff* Screewwwwww drraaaagggooonnzzzzzz.... *hits the bottom of the cliff*
OWW mah back! x]
Why is there a grammy head on this thing? Huh. I clean my spear, and pop my back.

~IWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

crazyape, hail is ice, get your facts right, and play the game properly. I get out of the way of the rock. i then blow crazyape into place of wind. i then cause the wind to go faster causing you to freeze. I then use wind to roll you around and spin you till you choke your puke.

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Dewd. I already died, and I changed armatars. Null attack, loser. x]
I jump off my cliff onto the girly dragon's back, and ride her, throwing spears at random innocents.

~IWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

when did you die?

*slow motion, falling off my cliff* Screewwwwww drraaaagggooonnzzzzzz.... *hits the bottom of the cliff*
OWW mah back! x]
Why is there a grammy head on this thing? Huh. I clean my spear, and pop my back.
this says otherwise that you didn't die.

and be aware you still supposed to be banned and i'm not letting JG know your posting. so one step out of line and I report you.

SD
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i set you on fire and fly away while you are retriving your spear.

I rip a hole in both on your wings.

GC
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

crazyape falls off. the holes you ripped were tiny holes, though, so i'll be fine.
i bleed in your eyes (i say that dragons bleed alot) so you cant see and give you a big scratch.
then i go to safe.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I also go to a safe with stormwalker, i give her a cyber cookie.

SD (safe)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I stalk some random elf through the woods, and steal her boxers. Lulz.

~IWA~

Why is a female elf wearing boxers? Lulz....

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i jump out of pickpocket's stomach and fall into a forest. i stalk crazyape and take his panties. haha! wait... whys a dude talking about men panties? hell i eat your cape.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok, from now on, everybody ignores crazyapes attacks, got it?

SD (safe)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i jump out of pickpocket's stomach

How?? He chewed you up and your resting in pieces in his stomach. Don't you know when your dead?
I come out and create 3 un-dead skeletons with swords to protect me while I blast black holes at TDOG. They suck up pickpocket since tdog was in his stomach and they both die from not having any oxygen.
I then create 3 more warriors (undead but zombies this time with chainsaws) to protect me while I regain my energy.
GC
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Finally, I have a real target! Me and my army of partially-nude spartans (watch 300, much?) attack The Kidd and use him as target practice for heavy spears.

Showing 3076-3090 of 3654