ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490874
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My shadow demon comes up from under your horse and grabs it's leg, pulling it into the ground and you get launched forward and fall on your face.

SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

how would you have it? we can all just say our armatars are whatever we want them to be? and can do whatever we want them to?

Okay, seriously, I was explaining dechlan1 the policies you have surrounding shields in the Armatar War. I was helping, NOT complaining, for the second time now.
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

hey i already got rid of the shadow demons i get a bully to abuse them then they have a mental break down.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Thanks for saving my life while I was gone Koru.Hmm what should I torture Dechlan1 with.Aah yes I melt your helmet with my burning abilities(man,I love those)Then I fly back to camp with you and drop you into our dumpster...OF DEATH!!!Nah just kidding I drop you off in the mountains.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I always have my 1 pet shadow demon with me, no matter what. the other shadow demons you got rid of weren't my, i borrowed them from Death.
SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

well then i summon a blob that has no living source but still lives.that means you can't kill it but it can kill you.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

you can't kill it but it can kill you.

Can u even do that???
~GC~
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

supermape are you in SD? because dechlan is.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Hey, MassiveTomboy! Throw me at someone! :P

~GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

supermape are you in SD? because dechlan is.

They're both in SD.

That aside, I throw snowguy13 at Koru7.

-GC-
dragon30k
dragon30k
238 posts
Nomad

I silence every one with my epic black shield powers

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Too bad I never could speak! Hehehehehehehehehe. Heh.

I fly through the air and gain a deadly spinning force, then chop Koru7's head off.

~GC

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

After Koru7's head is off I pick up snowguy and throw him at sprooschicken.

GC

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

This time I fly vertically. I gain the same deadly spin and slice sprooschicken square through the middle of his face.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Dang it!

~GC

Showing 676-690 of 3654