ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490858
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I burn you! SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

My metal is too strong for your petty boulders, you fool!

~GC

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

FINE! If I can't destroy you I can make you pointless! I create an eternal firestorm around you so no one can use you!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Fine. I guess I'll just have to continue listening to this. It's perfect for when you're trapped in a fire storm.

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I throw my sheild at sproos like a boomarang and hit him in the head, thus messing up his firestorm and making snowguy usable!

-GC

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

well your a shield you can't throw yourself

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Or can I? I can jump at your face.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Hey, TheNman1, how about you join me in the firestorm? I've got Super Mario Galaxy music going. It's a fun time. :P

~GC

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Join you in the firestorm? Nah, no thanks. I got my own music out here by Coldplay. Besides, I think I got you out already...

-GC

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I burn you!

Aren't dragons pretty much fireproof? Anyway, I flap my wings and the firestorm goes away.

GC
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

sorry i was out for a long time, I was at a soccer game. Okay, Thank you so much for the excellent awesomeness award Sproos. I might tear up in joy. that aside, I overcome daleks with darkness and teleport him to space where he can no longer breath and spit fire because fire needs oxygen. heheh.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Oh and I dodge all the shields being thrown at me by using my shadow portals.

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I throw myself at Koru7 chest while he is laughing a little.

-GC

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

@TheNman1

Yes... Coldplay... how wonderful! The power of my joy radiates outward and destroys the firestorm!

~GC

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, I need to think of a way to get past his shadow portals...wait a minute, where do they lead...?

-GC

Showing 706-720 of 3654