ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490859
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Kinda like nightcrawlers powers. I have to see where i am going. and you can't throw yourself. you're inanimate.

SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

well then summon up 7 fire proof bodys of armor

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I create a giant three headed dog. Then I pick up theNman and through in far away and my dog plays fetch with u!
SD

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I think of a plan while the giant three headed dog plays fetch with me. I wait for it to pick me up again, then I wrangle myself out of its mouth and make my sharp end fall on one of its feet. It screams from pain.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon a huge bone that has poison on it.i throw it at the dog.the dog bites it then falls and dies.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

@calvinkidd137

Just jump in! sprooschicken is an enemy, so shoot him with your bow or something/

Thanks Snowguy13
I Shoot Sprooschicken with an arrow that is lite on fire
TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

After getting out of the dogs foot, I said to Calvin, "Throw me at Sprooschicken's chest and make sure I stick in it! Now!"

-GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok I throw TheNman into SproosChickens Chest
_GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I grab Sproos and teleport him to a safer place with my shadow portal before the arrow is shot and Nman gets thrown I then shoot a wave a shadow energy at calvinkidd knocking him over and I spawn a sword pointed down to drop on him.

SD!!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok I roll so the sword misses me and then Get up and Use the sword to stab Koru7 in the Chest

_GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I respawned so that the handle is pointed to me, i grab it and stab you.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create a Diamond Wall in front of me and I shatter the sword

_GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Ok so in case you haven't read the rules, You have to assume the role of your armatar. You are an archer so you would only have a bow, arrows, and a quiver full of arrows. so creating a diamond wall would just be all in your head. So the sword then stabs you bleeding to death.

SD

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I keep flying through the air after Calvin threw me, and then I turn the other way like a bommarang and hit Koru7 in his back, cutting in deep.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

ok well then I shoot the sword with my arrow and it splits in half

Showing 721-735 of 3654