ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490845
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I shock myself into a coma. then I reawaken as The master of plants!! I stretch roots out to daleks and grab him pin him down and make a huge maze of jungle you can't get out of.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use my magic powers and destroy the jungle

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Huh, this is very interesting. Being a ACTUAL shield. It hasn't ever happened to me before, actually being used for defense. This is a neat experiance for me...

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Now that the jungle is destroyed I fly high into the air and start burning all the plants so Koru7 cannot use his powers.
I still have both shields for defense too.
GC

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I am up in the air in Daleks hand. I am higher then I have ever been before. I wonder if he will drop me on to someone or something, at least that would give me some action or purpose other then defense.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I keep regenerating my plants, I create a broomstick out of wood and bristles, and control the broom to fly me up. I shoot roots out of my hands to tie up your wings and the fall is too great that you break your dragon spine.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I throw a large fireball that burns you and your broomstick. Since dragons and shields are impervious to fire, only you and your broomstick get burned up.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

oh,

-GC-

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I start striking Koru7 with both shields which I have super heated so they can burn through any plants that you try to make.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I jump off my broom as soon as emp burns it. I create a plant trampoline to break my fall. And I create 14 Plant monsters that can regenerate on their own, so basically highly sustainable. I then go deep into the earth to hibernate and create an army of plants.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a high picked screaming sound that makes daleks drop the two shields
I then grab the two shields and spin my cloak and disappear
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7 I throw fireballs destroying your plants.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Highly sustainable! Then can regenerate themselves. they wrap themselves around you and create a huge barrier that you can't get out of.

SD

P.S.

You can make fire warriors too. Go to page 56 to see.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I use the shields to block out the noise.

GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I use my own fire to burn them off of me. Then I summon regenerating fire warriors to attack your plant warriors.
GC

Showing 766-780 of 3654