ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490842
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I then go deep into the earth to hibernate

You don't have the Earth element armatar, so unless you can dig very fast somehow, you can't do that.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Fire can't really regenerate. And roots go very deep into the earth, so I shrink myself into a seed buried into the earth.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Fire can't really regenerate

But it can continuously grow by spreading.
GC
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon up a big fire to make the fire warriors regenerate.and then i summon a dragon with earmuffs to beat up pickpoket then eats him whole.YUM

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I pick up the dragon with telepathic powers and crush it. Then I create two daggers and attack wwedfan. I stab u in the gut then kick u in the balls, then hit u in the head with the handle of my dagger knocking u out and use force lightning on u. Finally I end u by slicing off ur head. Also for the people who say I block for wwedfan, I created a force field around us. No one gets in or out unless I allow it
SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I just block with snowman

..."man"? snow "man?!?! How DARE you! :P

Well, I just keep blocking stuff.

~GC
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@snowguy13
Chill, dude (ALMOST A PUN!!!). That was 2 pages ago. He didn't know what he was saying.

GC

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

@snowguy13

I sneak behind you and when you turn around I teleport to the other side and eat you.

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

I sneak behind you, tap you on the shoulder and when you turn around I teleport to the other side and eat you.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

@EmperorPalpatine

That wasn't real anger. I don't use many emoticons when I'm truly angry (except > ).

@dumbbutdeadly2189

...I didn't know you meant your name literally. I'm your teammate.

Just kidding about the rude comment! :P But I am your teammate.

~GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

@dumbbutdeadly2189
snow guy is our ally so is daleks and me.
but i summon up a ice guy that freezes you then i get a sword to stab you and i summon a teleporter to have everyone get in here then i close it.

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

wow i feel stupid..

@snowguy13
I spit you out and you are re energized from my ice breath

lol

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

I set a magic claymore that will destroy the typing skills of the next not GC member who comes in here...... BOOOM

Dumbbutdeadly2189 of...GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i forgot GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@ dumbbutdeadly

You're a lion. Lions can't teleport. If you want to teleport, use a wizard armatar.

SD

Showing 781-795 of 3654