ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490833
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Hopefully this is all before the stadium. because i was hoping for a battle.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I have the horse destroy the cage therefore allowing me to escape.

_GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

a stampede is a heard not one large horse

I think 'trample' would've been a better word choice.

GC
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I'm back(the studio audience applauds)!!!Can someone please fill me in.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I think 'trample' would've been a better word choice.

Thats what I meant but I forgot the word so I put Stampede instead.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

_GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@supermape123

MassiveTomboy is trapped in the box described at the top of the page and Kuro7 (I spelt it wrong on purpose just to annoy him!) is using his plant powers to antagonize our team, so burn him or something.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

burn all the plant powers out of his ***

Awesome!!

B4 Koru's plants grab chibble's leg, I have him turn down an alleyway so the plants never grab Chibbles and we r free...I c a fence up ahead, so I use my sword and cut the ladders from the apartments and have Chibbles jump on them and over the fence, on our way to to find Koru and kill him (again -.-)
~GC~
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I make a gigantic wall of pure, extra sustainable ice. If a GC-member touches it, they will lose its hand. This mighty coldness freezes all water around it, including enemies blood. I consume 40 % of that ice and that makes me stronger. The rest of the ice [60 %] makes more ultimate warriors*. They resist fire and are extra strong and sustainable, nearly indestructible. It's producing more warriors* and the producing rate goes up.

The warriors have one instinct, kill all GC-members and consume the water in their blood, which turns to ice. The warriors are equipped with either two ice-katanas, one gigantic axe* or the power to shoot icicles.

*of ice.

~SD~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Sigh u leave nothing for us? Lol I heal koru. So it's me koru supremely and garalle vs all. That's seems unfair.... For u guys. I turn into a ghost and go INSIDE Calvin kids mind. He begins to go crazy until I am in full control of him. Then I make him shrink massivetomboy down to size and make him kill ur horse. Then he shoots water at dumbbutdeadly until he is too weak to move. Finally I make him get a sword and fight palpatine to the death. Palpatine does not want to kill his teamate but does so anyway releasing me from inside to go back to my team. Now it's only palpatine and a very tierd dumbbutdeadly and a heart broken massivetomboy
SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Sigh u leave nothing for us?

The wall protect SD, but SD-members can go right through it.

I heal koru.

I turn into a ghost and go INSIDE Calvin kids mind. He begins to go crazy until I am in full control of him. Then I make him shrink massivetomboy down to size and make him kill ur horse. Then he shoots water at dumbbutdeadly until he is too weak to move. Finally I make him get a sword and fight palpatine to the death. Palpatine does not want to kill his teamate but does so anyway releasing me from inside to go back to my team.

You can do all that because you're a Master Wizard. If you weren't; you couldn't.

That's seems unfair.... For u guys.

That's right.

I turn down the temperature even more so the wall and the warriors get harder.

I now also make faster warriors with two small daggers.
I do also freeze the ground so everybody who lies down get deep frozen. I use the water in the persons who got deep frozen to make more warriors.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I turn into a ghost and go INSIDE Calvin kids mind. He begins to go crazy until I am in full control of him... Finally I make him get a sword and fight palpatine to the death. Palpatine does not want to kill his teamate but does so anyway releasing me from inside to go back to my team.

Ummm... I'm a warrior king. You're wizards so you've never picked up a blade before. I disarm him and pin him so he can't move. You realize you can't do anything more and leave.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Thanks Emp.

I am a wizard so as soon as Emperor gets pickpocket to leave me I go back to being sane and I destroy all the Ice creatures.
Then I tell Dumbbutdeadly to blast a giant fireball at the icewall and destroy it.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

The ice wall and warriors are fire resistant!!! Anyways, I constrict Calvinkidd with vine and plants instantly before he realizes it. I wrap around his whole body so there's no way he can move or cast any spells. Then calvinkidd passes out from all the pressure on his body.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The ice wall and warriors are fire resistant!!! Anyways, I constrict Calvinkidd with vine and plants instantly before he realizes it. I wrap around his whole body so there's no way he can move or cast any spells. Then calvinkidd passes out from all the pressure on his body.

I am a wizard so I realized all the vines were creeping up on me so I rip them off and destroy them.
And the warriors maybe fire resistant but there not fire proof. And anyways I didn't use fire to destroy them I used a giant energy ball
Showing 841-855 of 3654