ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490832
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I create two wips out of shadows. I wip one around Calvin kids neck and the other one around palpatine. The I release 50 wats through the wips cauz u two to go into shock. Then koru has his roots come and wrap around the two bodies and drag them under ground to a cave were they r held prisoner
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Even a wizard can't realize it that fast. so they constricted you and you still pass out. I then drag you to the middle of the ice warriors where they wait until you wake up to attack you.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Even a wizard can't realize it that fast. so they constricted you and you still pass out. I then drag you to the middle of the ice warriors where they wait until you wake up to attack you.

Wizards can realize things instantly so this does not work.
The I release 50 wats through the wips cauz u two to go into shock.

two typos here; and 50 watts won't cause a wizard to go into shock because right before you whipped me I sent myself into a coma and had a force field put around me until I come out of the coma.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I use dragon fire to get rid of the ice wall. Everyone knows that dragon fire is more powerful then wizard fire.

GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I come out of the coma and help daleks destroy the ice wall. Everyone knows that dragon fire and magic are strong enough to destroy any ice wall.

_GC

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I destroy all the Ice creatures.

Are you joking with me?! It produces more each second than you can count. I promise, this ice hold the &quotowers" of a Dark Wizard. You don't even told how you did it! If you just touch one of them you're completely dead in a second.

BTW, you forgot that your blood is frozen.

blast a giant fireball at the icewall and destroy it.

Good luck with that! Even if it were a normal weak wall it wouldn't go.
Reasons,

-If it's too cold, fire can't survey.

-How do a fire-ball stay compact in the air when you throw it?

-Fire can't survey if it got nothing to burn while it is in air.

-If the fire now should touch the wall, a bit of it melts to water which quench the fire. After that the water freezes again and it looks like nothing has happened.

I used a giant energy ball

How can it hurt them? You just increased their energy density.

Proof; ice is water (with a lower temperature) and water leads energy extra fast.

Wizards can realize things instantly

Why would they? Even if they would, pickpocket would do it faster since he's a Master Wizard!

dragon fire is more powerful then wizard fire.

That's right.

Everyone knows that dragon fire and magic are strong enough to destroy any ice wall.

Reasons that it's impossible,

-If it's too cold, fire can't survey.

-How do a fire-ball stay compact in the air when you throw/breathe it?

-Fire can't survey if it got nothing to burn while it is in air.

-The wall is regenerating itself faster than you can think.

-If you're fully aggressive, you're technically no defensive. Then it's extremely easy for my warriors to pierce you gentlemen with icicles. You're surrounded of them, so you can't avoid them all.

-If the fire now should touch the wall, a bit of it melts to water which quench the fire. After that the water freezes again and it looks like nothing has happened.

I now make even more warriors of all classes to completely exterminate GC and their members.

~SD~
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I still have snowguy for a shield so I use him to block your minions attacks.

The wall is regenerating itself faster than you can think.

Regenerating your wall will cost you lots of energy.

GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I jump on falls back and use my wips again. They go around his mouth and become a harnsess. I use it to "steer" daleks were I want. He cannot bite or breathe fire. He can't get me of his back because An arm cannot track that one spot on ur back. (try it it's true) any time daleks does not do as told I send electricity through the harness. Then I make more shadow ropes and die a week daleks to the ground. He cannot move or breathe fire or do anything useful now. All he can do is think, breathe and blink.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh that falls at the beginning is daleks. Stupid ato correct

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Wow... JG is arguing the physics of magic. Amazing.

I create my own army of fire warriors and encircle the ice warriors in a giant wall of fire. The light from the fire dissolves the shadow ropes and daleks is free.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Thanks Palpatine.

I hide at the GC camp until I am fully recovered.

GC

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket never gets to calvinkidd bc i run to him b4 pickpocket takes over him..i pick up calvin and we ride off into the night
~GC~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Were have u been that happened like a year ago.
I get a sniper and BOOM head shot massive tomboy
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I melt the bullet before it hits MT.

GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon up for everyone heating suits that means me can stand by the wall for longer and flamethrowers.then we all blast away the wall and then i summon up a force field around us so no one could hurt us.
GC

Showing 856-870 of 3654