ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490871
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shoot pickpocket in the head so he has memory loss

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay,I use a flower to distract pokemonguy, then a Venus fly trap to eat him. Then as emperor pal patine walks around, I use plants and vines to warm around him, making him unable to use any earth attacks.
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Thanks for warming me with plants. I don't see how that prevents me from doing things. I make deep pit under Koru7 and cover it with a ton of dirt, crushing him.
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Then I use my plants to dig me out just before it closes and create a fissure under you. And they didn't warm you. They constrict you and prevent you from moving, therefore making you unable to use earth.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Sorry I meant wrap instead of warm in the other post, I'm doing this on an iPad and in a car. You can see where that leads.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I don't need to move to use powers. I am still holding TheNman1 from back when I saved him on page 85. I use his sharp edge to slice up the plants before they constrict me. And darn I'm a master of land and you put me in a hole. I create a mountain under me. Then I create a ring of tall mountains around you so you're in a very deep valley.

GC

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

while koru7 is busy with emperorpalpatine i shoot him in the back of the head 10 times

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I Then push koru into a pit and drop a giant boulder over the top sealing him inside.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Oh and GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Out of exhaustion I use all my power to seal myself in hibernation field, impenetrable to any outside force or magical being. If any of you try to come in, then you will be used as a life force to help heal me.

SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I step on pickpocket before he can bring turtleman out of the ground.

He did it in the post before you. You can't travel in time.

I cold down pickpocket's brain so he calm his inner focus. I'm making he get his memory back.

I go down in the hole Koru was in. I make a temporary sustainable ice-bubble and consume some water deep inside Earth to my own powers.
I am now the mightiest element-master the world have ever seen. I am the Armatar-king!
Thanks for making the hole Emp!

I will now chance stuff like I want it. All GC-members must and shall die.

First I turn down the temperature everywhere in GC. They are now unable to move or something like that. Then I pierce dumbbutdeadly2189 in his heart with a three meter icicle and consume the water in his body.

I touch CalvinKidd137 and consume the water in his body.

I suffocate many other when I take out all humidity and consume it. I consume the water from their bodies too.

My warriors kill the other GC-members. They either get a painful death by getting an axe in their stomachs, icicle in their necks, dagger in their ear or sword in their back.
I consume the water from everybody's bodies.

With my power I evolve the wall to a fortress and two ice dragons is guarding.

Long live Sprhydroosa!

~SD~
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

your tempeture drop does not affect me.

It does. When it's to low temperature, the atoms get frozen.

swarms of cockroaches

You're just one and you can't summon more.

The ice dragons

You can't stand near them.

burrow into the flesh

They are to sustainable.

the cockroaches mutate on the mythical taste of dragon blood and grow into six foot monsters.

You don't mutate when you just eat something. A human doesn't mutate to a pig when they eat one.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

How so your members not suffocate\\\\freeze when they come near the GC members?

I didn't get your question.
The SD members know what I do before I do it. Because I tell them.
None of your members are Ice-Masters. Not even somebody else in the ice-family.

You just did that to me. three times.

What do you mean? I didn't travel in time.

Well ya, but i wasn't a member of GC when that occurred so... I am not affected.

But the temperature is still low. It didn't change just because you weren't a member then.

however a dragon is not a pig is it now?

No, I were just trying to make parables.

Dragons are mythical and therefore have differnet blood properties.

But that doesn't mean that you mutate when you taste it.

And do i look like a human to you?

Again, parables.

And saying "Well i am a water mage so i can" is pretty lame excuse.

Do you know what's lame? It's lame that you're so lazy that you don't check up the beta-site and find out that it's ice and not water.
Water mage? What a ridiculous position. I'm an Ice Lord. If you didn't know it, I'm actually the most powerful Element Master ever.

Also, when do see one lone cockroach?

On your Armatar.

There is always more than one.

Not on your Armatar. Proof,

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_155_200.200_c.jpg

Sorry for the double post.

It's OK.

However you still cannot summon dragons, you say so yourself.

A dragon can be a warrior. BTW, that guide is just for normal Element Masters. Not evolved like me.

Samz12

Why do you say your name in every post? We can see it's you who are posting.

BTW, if you didn't know it, I'm the leader of the thread.

~SD~
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I will now chance stuff like I want it. All GC-members must and shall die.
First I turn down the temperature everywhere in GC. They are now unable to move or something like that. Then I pierce dumbbutdeadly2189 in his heart with a three meter icicle and consume the water in his body.
I touch CalvinKidd137 and consume the water in his body.
I suffocate many other when I take out all humidity and consume it. I consume the water from their bodies too.
My warriors kill the other GC-members. They either get a painful death by getting an axe in their stomachs, icicle in their necks, dagger in their ear or sword in their back.
I consume the water from everybody's bodies.

Since you are still in the hole, none of that happened. I saw you go in there with Koru and decided to trap you as well by burying you with a mountain.

GC
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Not on your Armatar. Proof,

He got you there, man.

I step on frozen Samz12 and his widdul bugs parts are all over my big dragon foot.

SD
Showing 961-975 of 3654