ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490882
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Sorry, when posted i was an archer remember?

Then you can just use your arrows.

I summon giant ravens that pluck out the eyes of your foolish giants,who then splatter the eyes against your fortress, covering it with gore.

Fails,

1. A wizard of your rank can't summon that.

2. The can't get near the giants without stop breathing.

3. I didn't say that my giants got eyes.

4. I didn't say they were foolish.

I melt the fortress that John made.

This discussion have been so many times. No one could even melt the wall and now I've evolved it to a fortress.

Then I find John and carry him up in the air while breathing fire on him to weaken him.

Fails,

1. You can't enter my castle without getting deep-frozen.

2. You can't get that close to me without getting deep-frozen.

3. You can't touch me without getting deep-frozen.

4. You can't breathe fire close to me because it's to cold.

My virtually invisible

I can still sense your water in your body.

I breathe dragon fire directly on him.

We-have-already-made-this-discussion-many-times-before.

I run over and bit ch slap johngarell

According to Emp, you don't have hands.

MassiveTomboy is on our side. Remember to post GC to state which side you're on.

cam25 told me personally that he wanted to rejoin Sprhydroosa.

@dumbbutdeadly2189 Please use quotes and stop swearing. The forum rules don't like that.
I'm the leader of this thread. I must check so no one is cheating.

Venus flytraps only eat flies

But what if it eat your wings first, then your head and after that the rest of your body?

I gather the rest of my colony (1,000,000 bees)

You can't summon more and you're just one. Proof,

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_153_200.200_c.jpg

How many times have I died?

You were close three times, but it were probably not more than one.

You're still underground with a solid mountain on top of the pit you're in.

Didn't he get up some pages ago?

wait... i'm confused as to what this is can someone help a brotha out haha

Yeah, sure! Check this link for info and so. Welcome to Armatar War! Please join our clan, more info on my page.

My giants kill Samz' zombies. But some of the giants died. R.I.P.

~Sprhydroosa~
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

You can't summon more and you're just one.

do you see the hexogons that is honey that is in the hive so there are more bees in the hive.

i summon up a lot of guys (3 per minute) that makes a lot of heat the an they send them to attack at once.that makes alot of heat but just enough to melt it a litle and then i go summon up a shovel to dig a passage way to the fortress.
Galaxy Ghost Clan
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Just because you have a high ranking armatar does not make you Mother effing invincible.

I haven't said that.

Your ice fortress is gone, you are wounded, and your giants are dead.

I disproved that in my latest post. But some of the giants is dead, yes.

You are ruining the game with your constant contradictions that make little sense.

But if the contradictions are correct, I don't find the problem.

You cant just say "Fails" and what we say is gone.

Why?

Cant we just have fun without all the drama?

With "fun" I guess you mean attack without resistance.

do you see the hexogons that is honey that is in the hive so there are more bees in the hive.

Oh, now I do it. You got right! But I don't think it is 1000000.

i summon up a lot of guys (3 per minute) that makes a lot of heat the an they send them to attack at once.that makes alot of heat but just enough to melt it a litle

Please explain that better. How do they make heat?

come on

Many people say that to me. I realized that this is the best strategy to make it most easily to win the war.

I send down some driller ice-warriors to stop the intruders.

~Sprhydroosa~
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

ok...I'm good enough to start posting enough...thank god..i was going crazy...ok

I walk out of the hospital (I was in an invisible hospital while I was out with my medical condition) and into the warmth of the sun...I smile...GR8 to be back...I whistle for Chibbles...I jump on his back and ride to where the war is being fought...on the way I take an alley-way and grab my hidden back up metal sword...bc i can't remember where I put my other 1...

~GC~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

While samz is meditating, I send plant masters down both tunnels to attack samz if he is down there. If not, they destroy both tunnels. I use frenzy plant on emp

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hang on if the hospital is invisible we could see u through it. Whatever I make another tunnel and go and kill samz
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Didn't he get up some pages ago?

No he did not. He was hibernating in his forcefield so I created a hole under him and created a mountain on top of it when you went in. You've still never explained how you got out. You can't make ice stairs through a solid mountain.
Oh, now I do it. You got right! But I don't think it is 1000000.

You're right. According to Wiki, a hornet colony can have 700 in a nest.
I send down some driller ice-warriors to stop the intruders.

Thanks for drilling a hole from the inside of the fortress. It means easier access later.
Many people say that to me. I realized that this is the best strategy to make it most easily to win the war.

You continually say what we can't do, but Pickpocket has summoned a minigun, a chopper gunner, and marine snipers and you said nothing. How do those have any relation to his armatar?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I use frenzy plant on emp

That's a ground attack. I simply crush the plants by compacting the soil.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Bleh. I'm back, though I think the last thing done to me was that I was trapped inside some force field or something.

~GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@snowguy13
Nope, daleks is still holding you and I'm still holding TheNman1. Not much has happened with the shields.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

@EmperorPalpatine

Then what was all that stuff around pages 100/101/102 about me being trapped in something? Ugh. It's getting back into this after being gone. xD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

In my defense I never created a chopper gunner palpatine but that a good idea. Im a wizard I create stuff out of thin air
On that note I make an ac130 and use it to blow up the mountain and kill palpatine. Then I get a nuke an blow up everyone, game over I win
SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

No he did not. He was hibernating in his forcefield so I created a hole under him and created a mountain on top of it when you went in. You've still never explained how you got out. You can't make ice stairs through a solid mountain.

I came in, by probably on some way push aside the mountain with ice. Then it's easier to get out.

You're right. According to Wiki, a hornet colony can have 700 in a nest.

Yes, "can have". It look like it's pretty few hexagons and not so many inside there.

Thanks for drilling a hole from the inside of the fortress. It means easier access later.

I didn't make it inside the fortress. From what I know, the made the hole in the ground close to the fortress. They know that they would be dead if they got close to the fortress.

Pickpocket has summoned a minigun, a chopper gunner, and marine snipers and you said nothing. How do those have any relation to his armatar?

He's a Master Wizard, he summon them. What stop him?

That's a ground attack.

No, that's a plant-attack. But I know what you mean.

I simply crush the plants by compacting the soil.

Now when they got a Master who makes the best for their surveying, they survey better than what they were used to.
I guess they can resist it, at least for the attack.

I create stuff out of thin air

You're not a Wind-Master.

blow up everyone

Except Sprhydroosa I guess?

~Sprhydroosa~
cam25
cam25
72 posts
Nomad

i slowly generate onto the battle field defending my allys

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I burn can25 and then crush him with snowguy.

GC

Showing 1006-1020 of 3654