ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490891
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
cam25
cam25
72 posts
Nomad

or so you thought i slipped away badly burnt but still able to fly i slip down your still open mouth and bore a hole in your stomach making my way back onto the battle field im now hiding in a hole

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

@cam25

The acid in my stomach kills you before you can make a hole in me. And how can make a hole through my scales.

GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

then i summon up some a catapult to shoot the fortress.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I reach my hand through u and in ur stomach. Then I grab cam25 and him out. Then I send him back to camp and reach in darks again and rip out his heart. I'm very pelesent I know
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@ emp

I use create a tree with a bunch of roots, I then travel through the roots up to the surface. There, happy? My frenzy plants come out of my hands not the ground so you still get stuck with thorns and hurt. I use vines to grab snow guy out of daleks hands throw him aside, and then continue attacking daleks with... a corn cannon! Lol plants vs. zombies reference

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7
Roots tend to grow down. Even if they grew up, they wouldn't grow through a solid stone mountain; it's too dense.

Also, cam25 rejoined GC
(He said "yeah john g seems like he says hes invincible thats not right let me re join galaxy ghost&quot

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh in that case I but him on the ground and stomp on him
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Lol plants vs. zombies reference

I Love Plants vs. Zombies

Anyway, I save snowguy and burn your corn cannon.

GC
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

How I riped out ur heart?
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

How I riped out ur heart?

You actually ripped out his appendix. It was about to burst so thanks! You have little knowledge of dragon anatomy.

On that note I make an ac130 and use it to blow up the mountain and kill palpatine. Then I get a nuke an blow up everyone, game over I win

An AC-130 can't blow up a mountain. It's mostly gunning plane, not a bomber. I block the bullets with TheNman1. I created a pit under the nuke that went to the earth's mantle (25 miles [50km] down). Since we're out of the blast radius, we're safe.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I shoot nuclear energy out of me that destroy the zombies. Then I grow back new arms. I shoot electricity down into ur hole. It is attracted to theNman and it goes into him, passes through and into palpatine. Oh the irony palpatine just got killed by force lightning lol
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Nuclear energy fuels zombies! They get much stronger! Never heard of Ghouls (Fallout) or element 115?

And ummm... I'm not in the hole. I'm still standing on a mountain that is part of a giant ring of mountains with a much larger mountain in the middle. Under the mountain in the middle is a pit containing JG and Koru7. I create an enclosure of dirt around me to ground the lightning should you still try to attack me with it.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Jg isn't down with me.

And anyways, I still use the roots even though they go down, and we're both from the same selelction of ap which means we are equally powerful. so my my roots can burst through your mountain. I grab you with frenzy plant from my hands sticking you with thorns and then set you in a tree catapult, and blast you into next week.

P.S. No contradiction to my post because I is completely logical.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I just regenerate. And besides that's kinda mean and hurtful to those who are gay.

*cough dumbutdeadly cough*

Just kiddin'. My plant masters keep attacking you making you exhausted.

SD

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Dumbbutdeadly, please try to be less insulting and don't ruin the game for everyone else. Thanks.

Showing 1021-1035 of 3654