ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491016
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I attack anybody not in the clan with my butterfly!!! it sticks its antena up ur nose and you sneeze.....TO DEATH!!!

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

@johnGarell we are the galaxy ghost clan not the galactic clan.
i go to the cementary i summon up zombies from the graves and give them pipe bombs and throwing axes and the abilty to grow a a big head that slices of enemy's head if the head gets blown off. then i go and hide in a hole that gives me warth or coolness.(whichever one you perfer)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Awesome john sphydroosa is next to mcdonald's thanks for that!

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

sorry guys...My laptop got infected with viruses so it wouldn't allow me online...i still got some internet viruses..and bc of this...i think im gonna drop out of the war since i cant post like i used 2...if u guys want to say anything...plz say it on my profile...not here..plz and thanks....i hope GC wins...but i also hope SD puts up a GR8 fight!!

~no longer in the war, used to be GC~

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@johnGarell we are the galaxy ghost clan not the galactic clan.

But why do you say GC in the end of your posts and not GGC?

But I updated it!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206023_136602633095245_100002365281137_232349_4699188_n.jpg

Link.

Awesome john sphydroosa is next to mcdonald's thanks for that!

With extra cold cola. [I fix the ice for it.]

~Sprhydroosa~
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Awww why do u get a bigger camp? Lol

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Awww why do u get a bigger camp? Lol

Isn't it great! We're in the biggest clan, so we need the biggest camp.

BTW, you missed SD in the end of your post.

~Sprhydroosa~
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make all Calvin kids legs disappear and then roll a giant bowling ball over him. Then I use the pancakeafied Calvin as a wolf skin rug. I really hate this rug so i get a super vacuum and start to remove all the fur from the body. Then i take the ugly looking naked wolf and put him in a cannon and shoot him to......... SD camp!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Were jg gets pissed and everyone the attacks Calvin kid for interrupting them. Then I get ck and give him to mcdonalds who turn him into a burger and put him in a happy meal. Then I give the happy meal to a kid who eats it
Om nom nom!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Shields are cool, shields are great
This shield's here to instigate
So watch out, you evil guys
I might swat you like irksome flies

[Translation: somebody throw me at an enemy!]

~GC

gizliz42
gizliz42
87 posts
Nomad

Hey John, I have not been on here in a while can you give me an update about what is going on.

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Wow Nice Job on the maps John, BTW why does the posts here not give me points or say that I have posted?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@eragon

That's becuz in forum games they don't give you points for posting. I use my vines to throw snowguy at emp

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I make all Calvin kids legs disappear and then roll a giant bowling ball over him. Then I use the pancakeafied Calvin as a wolf skin rug. I really hate this rug so i get a super vacuum and start to remove all the fur from the body. Then i take the ugly looking naked wolf and put him in a cannon and shoot him to......... SD camp!

I guess you didn't read the end of my last post.
Hey John, Nice map but what is safe?
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Not my last post but the one you commented about.

Showing 1396-1410 of 3654