ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491018
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

???? We're still discussing that. ????

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

@Pickpocket dude Dragons are magical creatures Just like saphira incased Brom in Dimond also all dragons can breath fire, not all dragons can control plants some have &quotlant breath" some have "Ice/frost breath" and some have Toxic breath but those are Venom Drakes or Venom Dragons (they are usually a velvet purple or slite purple pink) and with that I rest my case.

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

@wwedfan1 dude Dragons are magical creatures Just like saphira incased Brom in Dimond also all dragons can breath fire, not all dragons can control plants some have &quotlant breath" some have "Ice/frost breath" and some have Toxic breath but those are Venom Drakes or Venom Dragons (they are usually a velvet purple or slite purple pink) and with that I rest my case.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I fire my ice shards at Era, causing pierce, ice, shatter DoT, bleed Dot, and but melting ice cleanses the wound, -95% poisen damage taken for the next 4 posts. DOINK. I oughta be a pro.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Actually I still help koru and friends I had in my other clan. So I turn him back from a big Mac.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Leader is the leader. General is ni charge of the soldiers. BTW, I took the cup in destroy the enemy.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I dominate.....

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

We destroyed everyone. Nobody can fight us. XD Darkness RULES!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Really? Wow that was easy

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I have been in the GC camp for a while. I now emerge as a wolf. I sneak up on pickpocket with out him noticing and I jump and bite the back of his neck. Afterwards I retreat back to camp and I await my next victim.
GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@CK
Pickpocket's gonna PWN you in his next post. I don't want to give him any ideas on how to win, but I've thought of a lot of ways within a few seconds. I decided not to waste my time attacking him. I'm the same level as pickpocket so it would ultimately be useless.

I'm still resting at camp (apparently it takes a lot of power to turn someone into a Big Mac and summon a fatman).

GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh, I didn't read the part where it says you ran back to camp. You're safe for now.

Perhaps it should be a rule from now on that when you leave camp and go to the battlefield, you can't return to camp in the same post (because that really seems like a n00b tactic since you have a 0% chance of getting attacked). You must wait until another user posts (it dosen't matter if it's a friend or foe) before you may go back to camp. I'll see what JG thinks about that before it's official.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Alright I agree with that but it's up to JG
GC

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Perhaps it should be a rule from now on that when you leave camp and go to the battlefield, you can't return to camp in the same post

Yes, that's a rule now. But I think we should keep rule-discussion here.

I'm updating the map for the world now.

~Sprhydroosa~
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

The map for this world!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/285486_136557849766390_100002365281137_231951_8019990_n.jpg

"SR" stands for Shadow Rouges.

The place when it's "Wind", is an open field with many storms.

At "Fire", it's a place which always burns, but the fire doesn't get bigger, because the big sea are beside.

The "M" is for McDonalds.

At the "Safe" places it's against the rules to attack. You either heal or make deals with other clans.

Any question, ask me.

Showing 1381-1395 of 3654