ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491053
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I swing my axe at you and chop off a arm.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

What clan are you in xNightwish?

And i brath fire on you too.

I turn the wind against you and the fire is blown back at you.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

That's fine, I'm a fire dragon. I rush you with my body covered in flames.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

SD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I'm in no clan why.

I block the flames with my shield

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@dair5 Thanks for answering!

Anyway, I use my wind power to blow out supermape.

Extra much air gives him stronger fire. If it should blow out him, it would just grow out more. Just like if you cut a humans hair.

No wind can affect the most sustainable ice. Big giant ice guards surround you crush your body violently. Then I consume all water in your body and my power grows.

@xNightwish Do you want to join my AW-clan? More info on my page.

~Sprhydroosa~
Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

after John is done consuming the energy out of daleks' body I swoop down about 50 feet from him (makeing sure not to stur up wind tword him) walk over to him eating him whole so as to make sure he won't bother us again. (because I just killed him.

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

No wind can affect the most sustainable ice. Big giant ice guards surround you crush your body violently. Then I consume all water in your body and my power grows.

Of course wind cannot affect ice. I use the wind to propel myself up so the ice guards crush each other.

GC
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Are we going to do anything, EmperorPalpatine? I'm dependant on you. And you know how stubborn I am. XD

~GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Are we going to do anything, EmperorPalpatine?

Ok fine. I pick up snowguy and walk out of camp fully rested. I notice your ice warriors so I summon a portal gun and fire one at a faraway mountain and once under my feet. I'm now on a mountain with snowguy. I then summon an incendiary grenade, pull the pin, and throw it back through the portal where it detonates and severly damages the ice warriors. I then create another portal a short distance away on the same mountain so any surviving warriors can't simply jump in and follow me because the one that was near the camp is gone now.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

~GC~

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

You got no wings

Yea I am a dragon
you can't do it before the above post.

Then How ore we supposed to defend ourselves from attacks?
GC
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

We roaches wait in the shadows, watching silently.

Our time will come.....

Or a boot. One of the two.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I Fly to the same mountain the Ice warriors are on and melt them by breathing fire at them and getting closer. Since they are already partially hurt because the grenade When I get closer my extreme heat melts them.
GC

Showing 1441-1455 of 3654