ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491073
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I hate the different systems of measure. Anyway I don't care. How do you know I'm not a mutated cheetah that can run over 100 miles per hour? Huh?? Anyways, I come bite your other leg off.

SD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I kill the cheeta with a swing of my axd

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'm just doing what JG does. If you don't like it, too bad. You're still trapped so you can't attack me.

GC

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

[A wild ninja appeared lol]

I throw some lightning at xNightwish's conductive metal helmet frying his brain.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Fine I burrow under and out of it. I'm still a blur no matter what speed I'm going. I then dart to the forest to kill some prey to nourish me.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Fails. There is no evidence that cheetahs can dig.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@ emperorpalpatine

Most of this stuff is made up so why can't we let our imagination bend the rules of reality?

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

That's what most guys in GC were asking JG who wants stuff to make rational sense. Take it up with him.

GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by rational? I know what the word is but Please explain it differently. You mean like we have a human mind if we're beasts?

SD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Talking about breasts.

I have wood under my helmet so I charge at emperor.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Lol beast not breast.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Emp used my pudding attack! I slow down time around nightwish making him move in slow motion

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I slowly move to you so that you are in slow motion to and start hitting you with an magic axe

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7
I mean you can't do anything beyond the limitations of what your armatar is. Like if you're a knight, you can't fly. If you're a butterfly, you can't create a forcefield. If you're an ice master, you can't control land, wind, or fire. If you're a cheetah, you can't dig.

@xNightwish
You're still pudding. Now you're slo-mo pudding!

@pickpocket
I don't feel like attacking you because you're attacking the guy I'm attacking and you're equally powerful, so a lot would happen uselessly in an epic stalemate.

GC

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I stand there, being a shield.

Showing 1471-1485 of 3654