ForumsGames3DS

85 12905
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

What do you guys think of the Nintendo 3DS?

• 85 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The only reason I would consider getting a 3DS is because of Kingdom Hearts and Mario Kart. I cannot look at the screen very long when it is in 3D mode. Luckily you can turn off the 3D effects.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If I were to get one, it'd be for Mario Kart and the re-release of OoT, the re-release looks beautiful.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I have the 3DS and honestly it's great. I'm just waiting for 08/08/11 so they release Paper Mario 3D

Mario games are very fun and awesome! I agree with that. Can't wait to see it on 3D.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I just got a 3DS for my birthday. Anyone know any good games?

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

It's getting better the more you get used to it, wish the graphics were better, I know it's a portable device, WITH 3D but come on, PSP ViTa graphics rare much better, and with touch screen, including back touch screen, and overall smaller system, you'd think the 3DS would be packed a lot better.

soca36
soca36
5 posts
Nomad

is it worth trading in a ds lite for 3ds?

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

is it worth trading in a ds lite for 3ds?

I personally say no. Because DS lite can play Gameboy Advance games while the 3ds cant (i think).
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I just got a 3DS for my birthday. Anyone know any good games?

I say Street Fighter IV is a pretty good game for the 3DS. There is also the Legend of Zelda game. There is also this Lego Star Wars which I like. Those are my suggestions.
Wantedx9
Wantedx9
10 posts
Nomad

Very nicely done...but yeah looking at the 3d for too long start to hurt the eyes

Wantedx9
Wantedx9
10 posts
Nomad

Lego Star Wars,very nicely done...Short, but lots of fun!

Eli1010
Eli1010
274 posts
Nomad

i got one for my birthday the day it came out i like it i have lego star wars and another game i forget the name

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i got one for my birthday the day it came out i like it i have lego star wars and another game i forget the name

It must have been a very enjoyable and happy birthday for you.
Dylski11
Dylski11
37 posts
Nomad

Is it worth the buy? I have a DS and i liked it. But is there that much difference in the 3ds to a normal DS?
Any comments about this will help me. (A yes or a no to buying it would be helpful and a reason)
If i do end up buying it. What are games that are preferred by you guys.

Thanks Dylski.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Is it worth the buy? I have a DS and i liked it. But is there that much difference in the 3ds to a normal DS?
Any comments about this will help me. (A yes or a no to buying it would be helpful and a reason)
If i do end up buying it. What are games that are preferred by you guys.

Thanks Dylski.

To be honest, it is really up to you. In my personal opinion, I say it is worth to buy one, because of its optional 3D feature, it's enhanced graphics, and other newly added features that isn't on any other previous DS's. There are differences; the DS LITE has a GBA slot where GBA games can be played, but the 3ds and dsi doesnt.

Overall, in my opinion it is worth buying because it has features way better than its previous generations.
Hope it helped. If you want to learn more about the features and anything else about the 3DS, you can always go to google to research more about it. I personally don't know it much is because I personally don't own one.

Kashi
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I REALLY want a 3DS. My bro has one, so I know how cool the 3D looks. 3D without glasses! Brilliant!

The only thing stopping me is the lack of games. I'd really only buy it for Ocarina Of Time 3D right now.

Showing 46-60 of 85