829 posts
Nomad

What do you think of Nintendo?

• 52 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

The Company or the system? The actual classic system is great. I still play it to this day. Never make fun of the classics. The classic video games open the door ways to the games we have today. But the company is good. I will always support Nintendo. They make great quality products and games. No complaints.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

[quote]The Company or the system?

Anything about Nintendo I guess, but Im mainly referring to the games.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Personnaly i would pick playstation over nintando any day, but they still have goo games and consoles. and you know they make a lot of money, because they own pokemon, no other brand can sell it. i may not like it, but lots of people do.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

It rules.

NinjaToast
NinjaToast
3 posts
Nomad

Nintendo is in the making of a new HD system just so every one knows

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Nintendo is in the making of a new HD system just so every one knows

I heard they were going to make a Wii 2

Wyatt13
Wyatt13
2 posts
Nomad

I love Nintendo. I have a wii, a dsi xl and a game boy advance. I remember when the wii first came out everybody that didn't play Nintendo was against motion. mow there is Xbox kniect and PlayStation move. also, the legend of Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon games are amazing.

Link is my hero.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

I think nintendo is an amazing company. They definitely have a certain target market. Works for me!

spoonboy00
spoonboy00
16 posts
Nomad

I think Nintendo is one of the most kid-friendly video game creators with all the Kirby and Mario stuff anybody can have fun!

JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

nintendo are great! they bought mario (one of the most recognised figures in gaming) and keep on amazing their audience with great new games and systems, nintendo rock!!!

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

i think it is the best of all the game makers ya it is based on all ages

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i think if it wasnt for nintendo then there wouldnt be the xbox or playstation.nintendo is what made gaming popular.its not my favorite company but still a landmark

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

Nintendo is my idol. It made legend of Zelda how awesome is that!!!

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

nowa days nintendo is indeed starting to go the way of the dinosaur or in my opinion it is
(its like a secon atari

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

No question it made the best systems until Microsoft came out with the 360. In my opinion its way better then just the plain old Xbox.

Showing 1-15 of 52