ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

130 50507
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 130 Replies
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

that would be hard id be wolverine,nightcrawler or spiderman

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I would be Venom or DeadPool... Yeah I like Evil

eli12345
eli12345
16 posts
Nomad

I would want to be either wolverine or deadpool.

ForTheCity
ForTheCity
47 posts
Nomad

Magneto (but not old) or Iron Man (so i could be RICH)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i want to be death. i cant die while nobody can harm me.

devilboy342
devilboy342
13 posts
Nomad

i would like to be like wolverine or the hulk both strong and not willing to back down from a fight

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

wolverine or deadpool

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Spiderman becuase I just love climbing in real life, I would never use the web to go anywhere I'd just climb

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Deadpool. I saw the X-Men Origins movie, and he's the best character ever.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I would have to say either Captain America or War Machine. Captain America, because he is the embodiment of patriotism and American wartime ingenuity and heroism. War Machine, because supersonic flight, superior strength, and firing missiles, cannons and energy blasts at enemies are enough said. It has all the perks of Iron Man's armor plus heavy weapons, added armor, and the fact that it was designed for battle, as opposed to the Iron Man suit, which was originally intended as a human flight system.
There's another reason I would choose War Machine over Iron Man: I don't really like Tony Stark's character. Sure, he's a genius and a brilliant weapons designer, but he sullies that all with being an egocentric playboy who's drunk on his wealth and hubris. While his armor is one of the most powerful weapons the earth has ever known, the man driving it is not hero material so much as a well-groomed loser.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Without a doubt I'd be Iceman.. and not the tame 'I'm still learning my powers' version from recent films... the original comic book character.

Although, if Iceman's powers were taken, I'd settle for being Rage. He's one tough cookie!

lasallelions
lasallelions
9 posts
Nomad

spiderman

bluelephant
bluelephant
5 posts
Peasant

captin america b/c he does good justice and he dosnet really have any good powers like hawkeye

vincent4491
vincent4491
8 posts
Scribe

Spider Man of course!

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

I would be the Punisher. He's a guy with a machine gun but he's on the good side

Showing 76-90 of 130