ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] What Marvel Character Do You Want to Be?

130 50634
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I personally would like to be Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Hulk

• 130 Replies
GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Wolverine ! Eternal life span and indestructible skeleton !

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say Hawk Eye because I love archery and he has some mad skills at that.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Better title for this thread, what super power do you want.

no i want a superpower that no superhero has.
it's just to epic to be put in a story.
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

hmm i would chose iron man or wolverine because iron man can fly and shoot but wolverine too because he never dies

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'd pick Iron Man or Wolverine. Or Hawkeye, his archery is quite impressive.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

my god my response sucked in the first year. changing it to be any x-men character. or the hulk.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Iron man cause he's also rich and seems too have alot of fun with his life too on top of being a superhero!

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

doctor strange or hawkeye ( i realley like how mush precise is that guy)

-Alexandrica the archer-

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would say Iron Man or The Hulk. I have always been a fan of those characters and I don't have really any interest in any other character. But to be honest, I cant make up my mind on what character to be. This is so hard...

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Gambit is and always has been the character from Marvel that I would want to be. He barely even uses his power which basically turns everything into a bomb because he simply doesn't need to, he's that good. Plus he was the Angel of Death for Apocalypse before Wolverine was.

ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

wolverine --girl version! =)

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

wolverine --girl version! =)

Do you mean the chick with the super long adamantium finger nails from the movies or Wolverines cloned daughter weapon XIII (that's the roman numeral for 13 for those who aren't familiar, Wolverine is weapon X because he was the tenth attempt not because X is an awesome letter).
ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

Do you mean the chick with the super long adamantium finger nails from the movies or Wolverines cloned daughter weapon XIII (that's the roman numeral for 13 for those who aren't familiar, Wolverine is weapon X because he was the tenth attempt not because X is an awesome letter).

not lady deathstrike..she has creepy fingers. weapon XIII is fantomex right? maybe you were referring to X-23 (2 claws per hand) instead? and yes i'd like to be wolverine's clone daughter
AngelicDreams
AngelicDreams
44 posts
Nomad

this one
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070223072744/marveldatabase/images/b/b5/Jean_Grey_Phoenix_Endsong_5_p20_f2_cropped.jpg

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

Magneto. I would drive a car without using any fuel whatsoever
Save the environment, one Marvel character at a time.

Showing 106-120 of 130