ForumsThe TavernCrazy Dreams

42 6234
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i had a dream when i was running through the forest then and suddenly ended up in Mcdonald's. weird. have anybody had a strange dream like that when you're one place then all of sudden u end up somewhere else completely random?

• 42 Replies
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7560101/shortz-storyz-placez

sorry..lol something happened to the link. up above is the correct one

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

lol it happened again

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7560101/shortz-storyz-placez/

sorry..lol something happened to the link. up above is the correct one

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7560101/shortz-storyz-placez

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

alrighty! it worked this time! sorry everybody

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I don't want to read it shailajaisrani! :s

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i just had the same dream i first posted about
it kinda have a strong feeling of deja vu

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i have a recurring dream. it starts out normal enough. i get home from school and unpack and stuff. i go to put something in the freezer and then, THERE IS MY FRIEND IN THE FREEZER. another one of my friends comes and says "hey look, bacon," and slices, dices and fries the friend in the freezer, who tastes like asparagus. blech.
this happens alot with different people in the freezer, and they all taste different. but they are all fruit, like asparagus.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i have a recurring dream. it starts out normal enough. i get home from school and unpack and stuff. i go to put something in the freezer and then, THERE IS MY FRIEND IN THE FREEZER. another one of my friends comes and says "hey look, bacon," and slices, dices and fries the friend in the freezer, who tastes like asparagus. blech.
this happens alot with different people in the freezer, and they all taste different. but they are all fruit, like asparagus.

you should go to a doctor because dreams reflect what you have seen on the day. or you have a problem/trauma.

i have several dreams where i change places like i am in a movie.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Last night I had a dream that I couldn't sleep. You can't beat that for irony.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I once had a dream that I ate my teacher's eyes. It was an accident though. I had another dream where a plant ate me alive, and then multiple plants went on a rampage across the world.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Well, I've seemingly teleported (not intentionally) in my dreams a few times...

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I keep having dreams like this: I am falling (don't know where, just falling :P) and when I hit the ground, I move like I am hitting the ground. Another one was when I am playing base ball and a ball is about to hit me, I flinch.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i had a dream about two friends from me, they were having sex?!

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

for some reason I have dreams of something that's going to happen later-on the day but only small things like a certain joke or someone tripping I find that scary every time I see it happen.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

you should go to a doctor because dreams reflect what you have seen on the day. or you have a problem/trauma.

thats a theory OR the case of some of the dreams. you want to say that there are never totally random dreams?

i have many MANY random dreams and since im a sleepwalker and used to suffer from horibble nightmares i still have them alot.

the last extremely random dream was this:

(warning... if you know me and do think that dreams represent what you think or saw then maybe you wouldnt want to read this XP)

since im a sleepwalker sometimes im in the state where i am in in this world in reality and things happen which is the cause of the dream (sometimes i remember the night and sometimes i dont).

on that night i was sitting on the bed and some really twisted naked girl body parts started appearing on my bed. for example: a piece of meat with 4 breasts. each on every side. it was spinning and all of those things acted as if they had life of their own. idk how something like that can do you any harm but i was terrified. i ran away from my room and to the bathroom. there i slowly regained my senses (maybe that is why i can remember that) and started to realize what an insane thing i just experienced. still, the feeling was there and i was scared to go back to my room. i managed to do that eventually though and got back to sleep.

and that is just one of my dreams. now seeing a doctor would be a good idea for me but i only think i should because of the sleepwalking part. i dont think that dreams alone should make you go see a doctor unless you suffer from nightmares.

i also doubt that that dream happened because of something ive experienced or thought about XD
Showing 16-30 of 42