ForumsThe TavernCrazy Dreams

42 6232
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i had a dream when i was running through the forest then and suddenly ended up in Mcdonald's. weird. have anybody had a strange dream like that when you're one place then all of sudden u end up somewhere else completely random?

• 42 Replies
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

for some reason I have dreams of something that's going to happen later-on the day but only small things like a certain joke or someone tripping I find that scary every time I see it happen.

wow. That is kinda creepy...
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

wow. That is kinda creepy...

well, it's not creepy
i have dreamed some stuff too without i knew it
and then it happens and i think and think like i have seen this before
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

My craziest dream? My sister pushed me of a eight story building and i survived, then suddenly time skipped forward by 10 years O_o my grampawas an assassin with a cane that had a hidden blade installed on it!(yes i play assassins creed!) then all of the sudden aliens invaded with umbrellas as weapons.(I watched batman)then the dream just turned hippie like and I was drifting away from earth, then the solar system, then I crash landed on a planet and colonized it!

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

i had a dream were i was at a day care then a monster from nija turttlesand he split me in half then i ended up on a roler coster

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

i had a dream when i was running through the forest then and suddenly ended up in Mcdonald's. weird. have anybody had a strange dream like that when you're one place then all of sudden u end up somewhere else completely random?

i had that exact same dream!
The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Everytime I dream that i'm in school, I'm either naked or in my underwear.It's so embarrassing

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

is it weird to dream about dreaming?
because that has happened more than once

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I once had a dream that I was underwater and I could breathe. :P

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I once had a dream that I was underwater and I could breathe. :P

i had one like that too. but after some time i warped to a city, and after some strange things happened (i had super powers in this dream like flying) i warped to an abandoned island. most of my dreams change the place suddenly after some time. or i turn into a monster.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream that the world was being terrorized by a 70-foot robotic koopa troopa and i destroyed it with my friends mom and in a spaceship. it was wacky.

another one i had was when i was trapped inside a massive, blue garage and i was surrounded by those flying-questionmark-cloud-thingys from yoshi's island. And I only had one egg to hit one with so that i could escape the garage. and the one i chose was wrong. i was crying and crying since i could never get out of the garage. but then i remembered about the little button inside the garage that actually opens the garage door. and so i finally had freedom. but when i made it out and i was running to the streets with joy, i noticed the suburb looked very desolate. I saw no cars in driveways or even on the streets, I saw no people either. I began kicking down doors to houses and breaking windows in desperation to find a person. but there was no one. i was absolutely mortified, terrified and horrified. i just cried with my face down on the asphalt of the streets and i wanted to die. but then i woke up and poof, everything back to normal.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

All people have weird random dreams!!! -_- xD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

How about a dream of reality...

I thought I woke up this morning, looked on the alarm clock for the time (08:10hrs) and switching it off...

...then pushed back my covers... wondering if I had switched off the alarm clock indeed...

...checked the clock and saw that it was 07:35hrs...

So I went back to sleep for another 25 minutes and eventually woke up by the sound of the actual alarm going!

How's that for 'weird'? =)

Showing 31-42 of 42