The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is the worst drug?

51 8026
cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

What is the worst drug?
in my opinion I think it's crack

• 51 Replies
freyjrid
freyjrid
9 posts
Nomad

hmm.... heroin. My town is PLAGUED with junkies o.O

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Frankly, it depends, rather, on what you mean by "worst". Anyway, personally I would say heroin and crack are the worst, because they are the most addictive drugs.

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

i think they are all equally bad they all kill people
Weed doesn't kill people. It's probably the most "healthiest" drug you could take.
rebaronreturns
rebaronreturns
18 posts
Nomad

probably meth. it messes you up physically so bad

SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Nomad

ALCOHOL, LIQUOR, BEER, ETOH, ALCOHOL IS THE WORST

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Super saiyan: Alcocol is one of the safest drug for responsible people. Meth however, is not.

Muncher
Muncher
132 posts
Nomad

Meth is the worst

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I'd say anything you can injected in your skin is the worst.

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

canabis coz your able to grow it and heroin coz it smells nice

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

You can grow weed also. That drug is very addictive.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I guess any of the drugs that can kill you on your first use.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I would say that crystal methamphetamine is the worst drug there is, the life expectancy of a meth addict is something like 6 months which is quite appalling. (Overdose not considered in that statistic, obviously) People say that nicotine and alcohol kill more people than any other drug, but the reason for that is that it is legal thus a heck of a lot more people can get hold of and drink and smoke said intoxicating substances which means more people will obviously die.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

LSD have barely any affects on the body

That is because the drug effects the mind instead of the body. If you were to go on a "dark trip" on this drug, you could go insane and not return to your normal mental status ever again. It is one of the most dangerous drugs to take for the first time....Mentally, not physically.

Sorry for double post.:L
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

all drugs are terrible! my mom ruined my life by using drugs, i cant even live with her anymore she ruined her own life and mine thats what drugs do to u they effect other people around u. I had to get adopted so they wont let me see or talk to my real family. because of her doing drugs. so once again all drugs are TERRIBLE!

Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

The worst illegal substance is meth. Of all the drugs, that one is the drug that is hardest to recover from and most detrimental to body and mind. It's a serious problem here in Kentucky and will continue to be until we figure out a way to stop the production of it.

Showing 16-30 of 51